Chapter seventeen

Okay quick writers note: I know my story isn't completed and there's probably literally no one reading this. But, I did want to just say something. I'm trying really hard on this story, and I need to know what people think of this. So if you're reading this, please leave me a comment with your opinion. Just be honest please, it can be anything. Okay thank youu! Xx

Dave's point of view

I'm looking down at the small, skinny brunette with her head in my lap. I'm guessing Steve taught her that, and it does feel pretty good. Maybe I should teach all my girls that.. To sit on their knees and lay their forehead against my leg whenever I sit down. I do love girls kneeling for me..

Okay I should not be thinking about this right now. Lynn is very upset, and though I wouldn't like to admit it, I do care about the girl.

So I slowly lay my hand on her head and look down at her, not really knowing what to say. I look at Emily, hoping for her to say something.

I don't know what I expected to see, but not this. Emily has tears rolling down her cheeks, and her body is shaking. Her blue eyes are puffy, and her beautiful tiny hands are on her face, holding her head up.

Why is this affecting her this much? She shouldn't be crying, Lynn is just another one of our girls that we are going to.. Well.. Were going to pass on to another owner. Now apparently we're keeping her as our maid.

"Baby.. Hey don't cry" I try to calm her down, but can't really move because there's a girl with her head in my lap, sobbing . I slowly take the sides of Lynn's head, and move her face up to face me. Then I tell her: "Go upstairs and calm down there.. Just go do the laundry."

Believe me, I'm just saying that because it might take her mind off everything.

A really soft "yes sir" comes out of her mouth, and she stands up, shaking on her legs. Then she turns around, runs to the stairs and continues running up the stairs.

I look back at Emily, finding her crying even worse. While pulling her on my lap, I ask: "Where is this break down coming from hunny? Can you explain?" Without answering, she wraps her arms around me, and pulls herself closer into me. Then she hides her face in my chest, wetting my shirt with her tears.

I try to calm her down by stroking my flat hand down the back of her head, and talking softly to her. "Baby it's gonna be alright.. You don't have to be upset. She'll be fine and so will you, I promise." I kiss her head, maybe that will work to calm her down.

Slowly her beautiful face turns up, so I can see it. Her cheeks are red, and there's marks of tears all over them. Her mascara is running down her face, and her eyes are red and puffy. I hate seeing her like this. I'll punish Lynn for this later, she doesn't have the right to upset Emily like this.

I cup her face with both of my hands, and wipe the tears away with my thumbs. She opens her mouth, closes it, opens it again and sighs. Then she bites her bottom lip, and whispers: "She's just.. She's so broken. She was so scared of us at the beginning, and I can't imagine what she's been through. I mean look at all the scars on her stomach, wrists, back.. She really just needs someone to hold on to.."

I still don't get why Emily cares about her so much. But, when Emily cares, I care. "I get you baby. She indeed is broken and she does need someone to hold on to. I just can't get it her. I'm doing her a huge favour by letting her stay here, but I'm not just gonna let her go. Who knows what she'll do and who she'll tell about us."

My girlfriend nods, and thankfully seems to understand me. Her tears slowly stop, and as I take her hands, I feel they stopped shaking. Then I feel her head against my chest again, and I wrap my arms around her small body. Her breathing starts getting into a slow and calm rhythm, as her eyes close and her hands loose their grip on mine.

She's asleep. She must have been exhausted.

-----------

I'm sitting on Lynn, completely naked. And so is she.

Emily had to get punished again, so that's what I'm doing. She wanted to get a tattoo, but I forbid her to. I told her she was too young, and if she'd do it there would be no way back. But she didn't listen, and almost went to the tattoo shop. Before she could open the door, I grabbed her and cuffed her immediately. Only then she realized what she'd been doing, and gave in.

Now I'm breathing heavy, sweating, holding onto Lynn's hair with my hand in a tight fist and watching her jerk me off.

With my free hand I turn her chin up, to have her look at me. "I want you to look into my eyes Lynn." She obeys, and looks straight into my eyes. I don't know what it is, but her eyes are different than the first time I fucked her.

Back then they had fear in them, and a little bit of enjoyment. Now, they're completely filled with lust. And well, so are her hands. They're wrapped tightly around my cock, moving up and down as fast as they can.

I groan, and feel like kissing her. But I know that's too far, Emily would never approve that.

I notice her eyes travelled down to my lips, and her hands are loosing it's speed. I don't know why, but I don't like it. Without warning her, I get up and take a few steps away from her. "Don't look at me like that, slut."

Her eyes open and close a few times, while the mood on her face changes. Her eyes change too. From lust, to pain. "I-I'm sorry sir I didn't mean to.."

I know Emily can hear everything that's going on in here, but Lynn doesn't. Lynn doesn't know why I fuck her sometimes, and why I tell her to moan louder. And I don't want her to. She doesn't have to know I punish Emily, because it might stop her from obeying her. So I decide to leave it here.

"Get dressed and go downstairs. I want dinner ready in 40 minutes." Without saying anything, she nods, gets up, grabs her clothes and starts putting them on. When she turns to the door to walk out, I grab her shoulder and squeeze it a little too hard.

"Always answer me. Next time you don't, you can go and get your handcuffs."

"Y-Yes sir I'm sorry sir." she stutters, and then runs out. Then I'm back in reality, and remember Emily is laying in our room, tied, gagged, and probably trying really hard to get my attention. So let's go give her some.

Alright another writers note: The end of this chapter might look a bit useless, but trust me, it's not. You'll see ;)