Chapter three

Finally, after I waited for an hour, he wakes up. His hand is still laying on my boob, which I didn't mind at all. He sits up, looks at me and grins: "Big day today.."

I look at him, nod slightly and clear my throat as I try to talk. Then I remember that there's a gag in my mouth and I look away. He starts untying me, and finally I sit up and rub my wrist and my ankles.

He takes the gag out. "What is gonna happen today master?" I run my fingers through my hair, and I feel it's greasy. He smiles and takes both of my hands. "You'll find out.. I need you to shower first.. After, you can put this on."

He points at pair of shorts and a crop top. "I.. Where's the undies? And the bra?" He grins as he pulls me up and turns my hands on my back. "You ain't wearing no bra.. And no undies.."

I scream in pain, he took my wrists at the deep cuts from the rope. But I let him, I have no other choice. "But I.. O-Okay.." He pushes me to the bathroom, kicks the bathroom door open and goes in with me.

My shoulder hits the shower door as he lets go of me, and I flinch and grab it. He locks the door and starts taking his clothes off. "We're gonna take a shower.. You're gonna be clean and your hair is gonna look nice.. You need to be perfect."

I don't know why I need to be perfect, but I do know I'll enjoy this shower.. He's finally naked.

He opens the shower door as he takes off his boxers, and steps inside after taking my hand.

-----------

I feel the hot water falling onto my shoulders, dripping through my hair and streaming down the wounds and bruises on my body. Jayden slowly takes my shoulders, turns my back to him and tells me to lay my hands on the wall in front of me. I nod and do as he says.

He takes a step closer to me, our bodies touch and I feel his hot body against my ass. I hear the sound of a shampoo bottle opening, and I feel the cold shampoo getting poured on the top of my head. His hands start rubbing it in, massaging my head.

I relax, and keep my hands against the wall. I take deep breaths, as his fingers rub through my wet hair. Then he takes the shower head and starts washing the shampoo out of my hair. I smile, and close my eyes so the shampoo won't drip into them. When he's done he puts the shower head back, and turns me back around.

He puts some body wash on his right hand and starts moving it on my body. "Lay your hands on my shoulders.." I nod and lay them on his shoulders, as his hand goes over my belly.

I can't help looking down at his dick. It's so beautiful.. I wanna touch it.. But no, I can't. At least I still have his touch.

After he went over the front of my body, he turns me back around and I lay my hands back on the wall in front of me. He goes on rubbing my back, cleaning it and washing all the blood off. After he did my back, he takes the shower head and washes everything off my body.

I feel him stepping closer, taking my hands and crossing my arms. He puts his arms around me and pulls me against him. I lean into him, lay my head against his chest and close my eyes again. I feel the hot water falling onto my body, as Jayden holds me close.

I feel like the old Jayden is holding me. It feels like old times. Like when he used to hold me when we were laying in bed and almost falling asleep. But I know this is different. This moment won't last. He doesn't love me, and soon I'll probably end up in some sex club.

He turns his face to me: "You're enjoying this aren't you.." I nod and whisper: "Yes.. Yes I am master.." He smiles and says soft: "You should.. This may be the last time in your life that you're actually enjoying something.." I swallow and nod slowly, getting a little bit closer to him.

After five minutes of silence, Jayden lets go of me and turns off the shower. I turn to him and look down: "S-So what happens now master?"

"Now you get out.. Dry yourself.. Put the clothes on and go with me.." I nod and start rubbing my body with the towel he gave me. He quickly dries himself and his hair, and put his clothes on. He unlocks the door, walks into the hallway and I hear a key go into the bathroom lock, locking me inside.

"M-Master how do I get out when I'm done?"

"Knock on the door." he says. I nod, remember he can't see me and mutter something like "okay". Quickly I finish drying myself, put the clothes on and knock on the door as I wrap my hair into the towel. He unlocks the door and I step outside.

He smiles when he looks up and down my body. "Take the towel off and get me the blow dryer.." I get confused but do it, and he pulls me back to the living room, tells me to sit down and sits down behind me. He takes my hair, turns on the blow dryer and starts blowing the hot air into my hair.

15 minutes later, he finishes, gets a hair tie, puts my hair in a messy ponytail and stands up. I look down, and see his feet stop in front of me. He lays his finger under my chin and forces me to look up at him. He smiles and nods. "You're ready.. Well, you almost are.. Lay down and close your eyes.. Whatever I do, whatever you feel, do not open them until I tell you to."

I nod and whisper: "Okay master.." I lay down, close my eyes and wait for something to happen. Suddenly I feel this weird thing in my body, and within a few seconds all the pain in my shoulder, ribs, head, wrist, ankles and everywhere else disappears. I don't understand how, but it did. A few seconds later I hear Jayden's voice, telling me to open my eyes. I open them and slowly stand up, look into the mirror and see myself, in a hot outfit, with cute hair, and no bruises, scars or wounds anymore.