one

The first time I saw him he wasn't wearing a shirt, but briefly took looks around the room as if he was trying to find one. He walked into catering like a teenager in high school, staring at his phone, as he bumped into some people without a single "excuse me." As he was sliding his phone in his jean pocket, his brown eyes reached over to me. He greeted me with a simple smirk before throwing on his misplaced sweatshirt and walking back to the locker rooms, his eyes going away with him.

Since that blur of a moment, I have never had an actual conversation with "Monday Night Rollins". I was never allowed to in my past relationship.

He looked at me as if I had gone stupid. "Why do you never listen to me?" His gaze followed Rollins fixing his hair after putting on the sweatshirt until he disappeared from view. "I don't want you talking to any of the boys in this company unless it's me, or your bosses. Got it?"

You know what? That's a lie. I wouldn't have even called that a relationship. It was more of a shit-show. A "relationship" only because we happened to get acquainted and started dating. Towards the end, though? A shit-show. The kind of shit-show that shatters, where neither person cares enough about the other person anymore to actually keep in contact.

That's another lie. One person doesn't care enough about the other person to actually keep in contact. Him on the other hand, one would call a stalker, maybe?

I would consider myself... normal compared to the other girls in this company. I was more private compared to them all, and more of an introvert than an extrovert. I only genuinely liked Charlotte Flair out of my friends, and rarely went out on my free evenings.

Plane. Wrestle. Hotel. Repeat. I was rarely home in Ireland.

That was my life, and I worked a lifetime to get to it, and I was always content with life being that way. Well, until the shit-show happened.

That shit-show was the Viper, Randy Orton. And because of his well-known heavenly looks, I knew he was gonna make my life a tad bit difficult after our first conversation. No, no. That's another lie. It was after a pay-per-view event when he bought me that first drink, which led to a few more drinks, which led to his hotel room.

His flirtatious looks, his flirtatious comments, his flirtatious... everything. It made me weak to my knees, yet sick to my stomach at the same time. He convinced many of my superiors to move me to Raw where he was, and we dated for about 4 months. The shit-show occurred for 4 more months. 8 total months with that hunk. And now that I have returned, it will probably continue. After all, he was the one who caused my injury in the first place...

Snap, snap, snap. "Rebecca? I want lunch." Charlotte said, kicking me out of my thought processing as she walked away and I followed.

While ignoring Charlotte chomping on her salad as she ranted about her boyfriend, Andrade, he caught my attention as he walked into catering with Antonio Cesaro and Sheamus. He seemed to catch everyone's attention instantly. Since I had been gone with an injury, he was the face of Raw. But we all know that the Man runs this show.

Everyone seemed attracted to him now that he was newly single. These girls were like moths to a light. He was different, I guess, and they all knew that. The other male superstars were surrounding him. He was dressed in tight, black shirt this time, and was also looking up from his phone. You could see in his expressions that he was confident in himself, and wasn't afraid to be. But the people either loved him, or hated him. There could be some confusion, but never in between the love or the hate.

He didn't respond to anyone talking to him, just like me to Charlotte. He looked like he was looking for someone. But as he was standing across the room from where I was sitting, I could only come to one conclusion: I was gonna be someone who was confused between the love and the hate. I didn't understand why at the time, but it just attracted me more to him.

I was slowly becoming a moth to that light.

Another short chapter. I was just really excited to get it started. And I'm trying to ease into the story. We can't rush love, right? (; Congrats to Charlotte and Andrade on their engagement! xoxo