four

"There's no way you got put in a tag team with the Seth Rollins," she scoffed, "good luck with that. And remember, no more shit-shows."

I rolled my eyes at her. "Okay, gotta go now."

"Where?" She quickly rebutted.

"To meet Seth?"

"Oh." She replied. I rushed out before I got asked more questions.

I waited outside my locker room for a few minutes. Raw ended a half an hour ago, and he hasn't shown up at the place he told me to meet him. Why would he show up anyways? I'm clearly not good enough for the guy. Pfft. I'm capable of leaving on my own.

Before I could move an inch, my left arm was forcefully grabbed and pulled towards the person next to me. "Where do you think you're going?" Randy's voice said.

"To exit the building?" I snapped back.

"Don't give me any attitude. Why have you been sitting here?"

I felt warmth rush to my cheeks and nervousness shake through my bones. "Just waiting for Charlotte," I said, sending him a fake smile.

"Why don't you come back to my hotel room tonight? We can work things out between us," he smirked.

"As intriguing as that sounds, hard pass." I smiled up at him, ripping my arm from his grip.

I could hear the steam coming out of his ears. "Don't talk to me like that, Becks. You know you miss me."

"Move on, Randy. And don't call me Becks."

"I don't want to move on, I want you," he moved to whisper in my ear, "and I want you now."

I chuckled. "I think this is the most effort you've ever shown to me." What the hell just came out of my mouth? Now was not the time to be a badass. I felt the nervousness increase as I stepped away from him, just a little.

He raised his eyebrows at me. "I know I made mistakes in the past," he wrapped his arms around my waist, "but I'm here to make it up to you." He leaned in and kissed me on my neck, my sweet spot, what I always give in to.

His kisses moved up to my cheek, then towards my lips as he grabbed my chin to face him. My mouth was open, breathing a little heavy as I licked my bottom lip.

Don't give in, I told myself. Don't give in.

I smiled at him and felt my hand strike his face. He stumbled back and I went to whisper in his ear, "never again," before skipping off.

Becky 1, Randy 0.

- - -

I roamed the hallways, looking for anyone to take me to the hotel so I wouldn't have to pay for a taxi. But when I looked to my right, I saw that I wasn't alone. He was leaning against the frame of the door to his locker room. I could've sworn he told me to wait in front of my locker room.

I just stood there, looking at him from about a 10-yard distance. He raised an eyebrow at me, and I set my heavy luggage down, forcefully to show my impatience.

He, still, just stood there. Watching me. Not a word was spoken.

"Uh, ready to go?" I spoke up. He grabbed his stuff and walked towards me, still, nothing came out of his mouth. I picked up my luggage and followed him to his car.

It was a short, yet long car ride to the hotel. No conversation between us. No music. I didn't even touch my phone. We both stared at the road until making it to our destination. And may I add that he didn't even help me with my stuff? I had to fend for myself. What a guy.