twenty

sami zayn gets so hype for shinsuke's entrance and its pure COMEDY...okay i'm sorry pls enjoy and continue to leave feedback!! xx

I sat on the steps in the hallway after the end of Raw, not being able to slow my thoughts down as I tapped my foot on the cement below me. After a while, someone sat down next to me. I didn't need to turn my head to know it was Seth.

"Seth?" I called after a few moments. He turned his head to look at me, waiting for me to say what I needed to say. I sighed, knowing that there would be no better time to bring this up. I started playing nervously with my fingers, not looking up at him when I spoke. "Can we talk about what happened the other night?"

He looked down before standing up. "Let's take a walk."

I curiously followed him through the building as we walked in silence. "Are we gonna talk about it?" I asked him. No response. I fastened my pace to keep up with Seth. I silenced myself as I followed him, wondering where we were going and what was on Seth's mind. My thoughts distracted me, causing me to run into his back as he stopped in his tracks.

I looked up, noticing we were outside. "What are you doing?" I asked him, shivering in my spot.

"Finding us a taxi," he replied, "take this," he said as he handed me his warm sweatshirt to go over my cold body. When a taxi arrived, Seth's hand found its way to my lower back as he led me in.

"Can you tell me what's going on now?" I asked him as he sat next to me.

"I'm hungry. I want food from somewhere other than catering," he replied simply. I opened my mouth to say something but shut it when I realized I should go with the flow. "Are you hungry?" He asked me. I nodded, going along with whatever he wanted since we were already in a taxi driving off.

After a few minutes, we both exited the warm car into the cold, the wind blowing through our hair. Seth wrapped his arm around my waist, his fingers against my hip as we walked down the streets of northern Texas.

"Can we talk about-"

"Why?" He interrupted as we continued walking, his fingers gripping on me tighter. I ignored our closeness for this conversation.

"Just a trust thing, I guess."

"You already don't trust me," he shot back. I widened my eyes at his honesty, taking a few seconds to take in his words. "True," was all I could say.

After a few minutes, we turned to a little diner. The bell dinged as we walked in, getting greeted by the workers around us. We snapped some pictures with a few fans before sitting down at a table, searching through the menu. After ordering, Seth went on his phone to ignore my questions about Friday night. I sighed and looked out the window next to me. The sound of two dishes clanking on the table got our attention again.

"Do you do this with all the girls in the locker room?" I smirked as I munched on a french fry.

"Not ever," he replied quickly, "I don't trust girls."

I frowned a little but nodded at him in understanding.

"Do you do this with all the guys in the locker room?" He repeated at me, a smile on his face.

I shook my head, mentally cringing at how boring I was compared to him. "I don't go out as much as the others."

"Is that why you didn't enjoy Friday night?" He brought up, taking me by a pleasant surprise.

"No," I lied. He made me so nervous that I began to change a lot of what I did. He smiled at me, knowing what the truth was. We both finished our food before speaking again.