thirty-five

I went downstairs to the lobby to pick up some of their offered breakfast for Seth and I before it closed. Wearing a sports bra and sweatpants, it felt good not to think I would run into a fellow WWE Superstar.

Until I spotted him.

All I could think to myself was why is he here? Why would he be here today? At this hotel?

And his eyes were locked on mine. It was too late to run back to Seth now. And I knew he wouldn't come downstairs to save me, because he fell back asleep.

"Rebecca!" He shouted excitingly, running over to me.

"Randy..." I said cautiously, backing up from his attempted hug, "don't touch me. We aren't friends."

"Oh, don't act cold towards me, now. We're the best of friends!"

I raised an eyebrow, but took it with a grain of salt. "Why are you here?"

He chuckled. "Raw is in Cinci tonight," he said.

Shit, I thought. I forgot.

"Oh, duh," I laughed with him, "well I better go back to my room," I said. As I turned around, I felt the warmth of his hand tighten around my wrist.

"Wait a second," he said lowly, "why are you here?"

Shit, I thought again. How was I supposed to answer that? I couldn't just say oh, I'm with Seth. I always felt so unsafe around Randy. I just wanted to leave. I tried snatching my arm back, but he continued holding my wrist tightly. "I'm on my way to Seth's," I answered truthfully.

"Ah," he said, "well why don't you come up to my hotel room and we can sort things out?"

This time, I was able to snatch my arm away from him. "We already tried that, Randy. You know I will never go back to you after what you did."

He laughed and it was less than a second afterward when his hand flew up to my neck, gripping tighter and tighter the more I tried to break loose. "You will do whatever I say," he threatened with teeth gritted, "and I say that you're coming with me."

I struggled in his grip, wrestling around as I looked behind him. No one was near us. No one could see us. Until I fell out of his hand, catching me by surprise. It all made sense when I looked up and saw Seth. I coughed and regained some strength back before turning my attention back to them. Seth was getting his revenge, on top of Randy throwing punches left and right. It was like he had more motivation to fight back this time. I didn't want to get involved, but I had to.

"Seth," I called out only to be ignored, "let's go!" I said again. He finally got off after my second attempt of yelling at him, and we rushed to the elevator.

"You're gonna wish you didn't do that!" Randy yelled before the elevator doors closed.

Once I got a second to take a breath, I looked down at my hands as I noticed myself shaking. His blood filled fingers grabbed them before he pushed me against the elevator wall and planted a kiss on my lips. "Are you okay?" He asked me once he pulled away. I nodded quickly.

"Okay," he said, I'll never leave you again."

I smiled, trying to hide my blush by planting another small kiss on his lips. "Thank you for saving me," I said, immediately regretting such cheesy words to escape my mouth. I felt alright, though, when he smiled at me. I pushed him against a different elevator wall and kissed him again, deeper. After the stunt he pulled to save me, I wanted him at that moment. More than I ever have before. I wanted to give him what he wanted.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as my fingers intertwined with his dark hair. He turned us around so I was pinned on the back wall of the elevator. Suddenly I felt like I was a part of Fifty Shades of Grey. He gripped my thigh and I tugged on his hair, causing a soft hum to escape his lips. He pulled away and kissed down to my neck, rocking his hips against my pelvis. "I want you Seth," I breathed out, "I want you."

Ding.

I pushed him off of me as slight disappointment fell over the both of us that we forgot to press the emergency stop button. A little old man smiled at us as he walked inside the elevator. Luckily, it was our floor.

We walked to the room in silence, but I was heavily blushing. "Another time, I guess," I said as I started packing. I felt myself spin around when his hands landed on my hips. I was closely facing him once again. He pushed me onto the bed and continued to kiss down my neck.

"Seth," I said, my breath shaky, "we have to hit the road."

"I just want to do one little thing," he murmured as his fingers slowly made their way under my sweatpants.