five

"I just can't wait to be done with this," I said to Charlotte after explaining to her what happened during my 'nap'.

She laughed in response. "It won't be like this forever. Give him a chance. He is hot."

"I don't like the guy, though. He's rude and kinda creepy. He makes me feel insecure... without saying anything to me!" I sighed.

"He's a boy, Becky. That's what boys do. Now, I gotta go," she replied before leaving for her match at a house show, I followed.

As we walked into the gorilla, a familiar face entered in the opposite direction after finishing a match. He stayed in there for a moment, talking to his mentors and drinking water. I couldn't help but keep glancing at him. I felt my heart in my throat and stormed to Vince's office. If I couldn't do this now, I won't be able to act in front of the whole WWE Universe come Monday.

On my way to Vince's, I caught myself running into a big arm. Randy again.

He was wearing a sweatshirt, the hood over his head. A similar style from when I first met him. No matter how douchey it looked, it attracted me, the same way it used to. If you haven't noticed by now, how a person wears an outfit always catches my eye first.

"Becky!" He said menacingly. I stood up straight, not looking him in the eye. I felt like a soldier, but shivers were roaming down my spine. "Where you headed?" He asked.

"It's not important-"

"Where?" He interrupted.

"Vince's office." I quickly said in defeat.

He nodded. "Why?" I stayed silent.

"I asked you a question..." he leaned in closer to me, but I kept my eyes off him.

"No need to answer!" He shot up. "I know exactly why you're going to his office."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Well, Becks, he's not here. So it looks like you'll have to stay with Seth for a little longer."

I held my breath, seeming to lose my attitude from last night. "And you don't need to go to Vince to solve that problem. I will solve it for you," he let out a short chuckle.

I suddenly felt the energy of the room change. Silence fell between me and Randy; I couldn't hear a breath. Randy was glancing behind me. I turned around to see him watching us.

I turned to face Randy's chest, shutting my eyes in fear as to what was about to go down. I didn't know what to expect. I hated Randy, Seth hated me, I hated Seth, Randy hates Seth, I don't know how Randy feels about me... you get the point.

"Come on over, Seth!" Randy welcomed. I looked over my shoulder as Seth slowly stepped closer to us with an attentive look. "I don't think this tag team arrangement is acceptable," Randy scolds, not taking his eyes off me. I shot a quick nod, feeling unsure of who he was talking to.

I wondered what Seth was thinking, feeling. All he did was walk away after Randy's single sentence. I was completely irrelevant to him. I rushed away, in the opposite direction of Seth.

This would make another awkward night with Seth freaking Rollins.

- - -

The show had ended, and after thinking all night, I knew I should talk to him. I didn't want to, but I also don't want Randy drama. I rushed to his car, threw my luggage in the trunk, and got in the passenger's seat to wait for him.

Since we don't have any more house shows/events till Monday, most superstars go home for the rest of the week. Those of us who live overseas—me, Sheamus, Finn Balor, etc—don't go home since it's only a few nights and so far away, meaning I have to stay with Seth or at a hotel. Tonight, we had a 3-hour drive instead of 5 minutes to Seth's hometown.