27

Yo season 2 comes out tomorrow I gotta get my shit together

Mary had her arms propped on top of the passenger seat where five sat, Alison sat next to her, with Diego in the drivers seat, the four of them parked outside of the police station

Mary had her arms propped on top of the passenger seat where five sat, Alison sat next to her, with Diego in the drivers seat, the four of them parked outside of the police station. (blm/acab) 😌✨
"This Jenkins dude has to have a record, I know it." Diego said, taking off his seatbelt that Mary was surprised he wore in the first place, "we just need to get his file." Mary tried not to laugh at the way Alison and Diego were unprofessionally shifty-eyeing the streets around the car.

"So your plan is to just strut in and ask for it?" Alison snarked.

"I know the station like the back of my hand." Diego replied, "I spent a lot of time inside." Alison and Mary rolled their eyes, the two of them knowing what that meant.

"Behind bars." They mumbled.

"Whatever. I have a plan."

"A plan?" Five asked, "I'm just gonna blink in and get the file." Diego stared at him, bewildered.

"No, that's not..you don't know the ins and outs of this place, okay?" Mary groaned.

"We get it Diego, you were a cop. Want a medal or something?" Diego sent her a death glare.

"That's beside the point. I did this just yesterday." Mary turned her attention to Five.

"What?"

"My yesterday, not your yesterday. It'll take me just a few seconds."

"Listen, you are not going in there."

"I think he could've gone in there a few times by now." Alison snickered at Mary's comment, and Diego ignored it as usual.

"I made a call. That's what a leader does. He leads."

"Good god in heaven and on earth just get out of the damn car." Mary huffed impatiently, shoving Diego out of the car lightly. With him gone, the remaining three people in the car sat in an awkward silence. Until Mary turned to Alison, "you should call Vanya. Maybe apologize for earlier..you might feel a bit better, you know?" She suggested. Alison looked at her lap for a moment, then nodded.

"Yeah, I should." Mary scoped our the area around them and saw one of those large chunky road phones right behind them. (I don't know what they're called leave me alone) she pointed it out to Alison and out of the car they went.

While Alison dialed Vanya's number, Five and Mary day against the stations pillar. Five had his arms crossed and one of his legs bent, and Mary stood straight up with her hands behind her back, staring down every person who walked by and making assumptions about them based on their outward appearance. The only thing all of them had in common was the strange way they looked at the two weirdly dressed kids as they passed them.