Just Give Me The Quarter Pounder!

"This line is too long!" I complained. I was at McDonald's, and my stomach was growling. I haven't ate anything at all, today. It was 7 pm, and the line, just wouldn't budge. To add insult to injury, some blonde hair chick, was taking her sweet little time, ordering her food.

"Let me see, I think I'll just have a vanilla milkshake, instead," said the blonde hair chick. "No wait, I'll have a chocolate milkshake, and some apple pies."

"Can you hurry up, Ma'am?" said Walter, the McDonald's employee. "I have other customers, you know."

"Fine, I'll just have two bacon double cheeseburgers, and some fries," said the blonde hair chick. She got her food, and left McDonald's. The line was now moving. I checked my watch, and it was 7:15.

I now ordered a Quarter Pounder, and a large Coke. "$6.89, please," said Walter.

I looked in my purse, and discovered I only had 2 dollars! "Sir, I only have 2 bucks!"

"Then, you'll have to get something from the Dollar Menu, Ma'am," said Walter. "I can't give you your food for free."

"Can you at least let it slide, this time? I'm very hungry!"

"No can do, Ma'am! Either get something from the Dollar Menu, or get out!"

"Dude, just give me the Quarter Pounder!" I yelled. "Just this one exception!"

"No! Get out, if you're not gonna order anything from the Dollar Menu!" barked Walter.

"Can I speak to your manager?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, but he's in Wisconsin, right now."

"Forget you, man!" I stormed out of McDonald's, and went home.

This story was written on Thursday, January 2nd, 2020.

A/N Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks! ❤❤❤❤❤❤😘😘😘😘😘😘