Oh Yes We Did!

At Dominos Pizza.....

countrystronggirl: I would like a large pepperoni pizza, and this Coke, please!

LittleRedConverse23: And, I would like a bacon and mushroom pizza, and this Sprite, please!

Dominos Employee: What's the password?

LittleRedConverse23: Password?

Dominos Employee: If you want your pizza, you need to know the password.

countrystronggirl: You have got to be out of your cotton picking mind!

LittleRedConverse23: Dude, since when does Dominos have a password to get food?

Dominos Employee: No password, no pizza.

LittleRedConverse23: I'll never figure this out!

countrystronggirl: We came here in this rain, and we're hungry.

LittleRedConverse23: Oh yes, we did!

Dominos Employee: Correct! Here are your pizzas!

countrystronggirl: Huh? *realizes* Oh, now I get it! That's the slogan for Dominos! *facepalm*

LittleRedConverse23: About time, I'm starving! *quickly takes a bite of her pizza, but burns her mouth* Yow!

countrystronggirl: Careful, it's hot! I'm waiting for mine to cool off!

LittleRedConverse23: I got burned!

countrystronggirl: *stifled laughter*

LittleRedConverse23: Are you laughing at me?

countrystronggirl: No!

LittleRedConverse23: Yes, you were! You laughed at me, cause I burned my mouth!

countrystronggirl: Okay, so I laughed at you! Big whoop! Want to fight about it?

LittleRedConverse23: Family Guy reference! Ha ha ha! *eats her pizza, which has now cooled off*

countrystronggirl: Love you, babe! *eats her pizza*

LittleRedConverse23: Love you too, babe! *drinks her soda*

This story was written on Wednesday, February 12th, 2020.

A/N Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks! 😘💛😘💛😘💛😘💛😘💛😘💛😘💛🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕