Forgetfulness Plays Super Mario Bros 3

Forgetfulness: *playing SMB3* I am currently at the water level.

Writer's Block: The one with Wendy Koopa?

Forgetfulness: Yes. I'm on the airship, now.

Writer's Block: I'm surprised you didn't get eaten by Boss Bass!

Forgetfulness: Yup! *enters the pipe to defeat Wendy Koopa*

Wendy Koopa: *uses the wand to send her candy rings towards Mario and makes him shrink*

Forgetfulness: No! Let me step on her! *steps on Wendy Koopa*

Wendy Koopa: *sends more candy rings towards him and Mario loses a life*

The music plays as Mario falls off the screen.

Forgetfulness: No!!!!! No!!!!!!

-ROSZES: Dude, chill out! It's just a game! Try again!

Forgetfulness: The other Koopa Kids were easy! Why does she have to be so difficult?

Bookworm_Disaster: Try not to step on her candy rings.

Forgetfulness: It's hard, if I try to step on her, and then the candy rings come out.

UnknownAuthor707: You have to time it, F! Remember, it's just a game! Not the end of the world! Try again, so you can have Mario make it to Giant Land!

Forgetfulness: Okay. *repeats the same process again, and fails, yet again* ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!!! *throws the controller down on the floor*

UnknownAuthor707: F, don't scream, please! You need to relax! It's just a game!

Me: Exactly! Why don't you take a break?

Forgetfulness: I guess.

MaryKLago: Some levels, some levels are hard. That's just the way, video games were made, F. And, you only have 17 lives left. That's enough tries to beat Wendy Koopa! There's hope for you, yet. Or, maybe not.....

This story was written on Thursday, January 30th, 2020.

A/N Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks! 😘💙💙😘💙😘💙😘💙😘💙💙