Writer's Block She Has A Life You Know

Writer's Block: *dialing Juanita's number* Come on, babe! Pick up! Pick up!

Me: She's probably not home, WB.

Writer's Block: She said, she would home, all day, today!

moon-light-girl: She's probably taking a nap.

Writer's Block: Please, babe! Pick up! *still hearing the dial tone*

Robert: If she doesn't pick up, leave a message. That's the best you can do, right now. She'll call back.

Juanita: Hello?

Writer's Block: Babe, you finally picked up!

Juanita: Can we talk later? I have company over.

Writer's Block: Can't you at least, have a few minutes to talk?

Juanita: Babe, listen. I love you, but, you're starting to annoy me, okay? You keep calling me nonstop, and the reason I'm not picking up, is because I'm either busy, or I have company. I keep telling you, that I will call you back. If I have some time later, I'll call you back. I do have a life, you know. I hope you understand that.

Writer's Block: Yeah, I understand.

Juanita: Good. Talk to you later. Bye. *hangs up*

Writer's Block: She didn't say, love you babe. She better call back. I'm her boyfriend, after all. And she needs to spend more time with me.

countrystronggirl: She has a life, WB! It's not always about you. She'll call back, don't worry.

Writer's Block: What if she doesn't?

countrystronggirl: Then, she'll speak to you tomorrow, okay?

Writer's Block: Okay.

This story was written on Saturday, February 8th, 2020.

A/N Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks! 😘💚😘💚😘💚😘💚😘💚😘💚😘💚😘😘💚💚😘