Jessica Please!

Jessica: I'm so happy right now!

Me: Why?

Jessica: That moon light girl didn't talk to you! She ignored you, bro!

Me: Why must you upset me?

Jessica: I like to make you upset! You got ignored, and it makes me feel so good!

Robert: Jessica, you're a load of spit!

Jessica: All I know is she was talking to her friend, Scott. She ignored Will for Scott! Whoo hoo! I never been so happy in my life!

moon-light-girl: Jessica, I didn't ignore him, for Scott, okay? Yes, Scott and I are friends, but I would never ignore Will for him. Buddy, you okay? I wasn't ignoring you, alright? I was just having a conversation with Scott.

Me: I'm alright. Can I have a hug, please?

moon-light-girl: Of course! *hugs me* I love you!

Me: *hugs her back* I love you, too!

Jessica: She doesn't love you! Remember? No one loves you!

Robert: Girl, you better shut up, before I beat the living snot out of you! Everyone loves Will! He's a good dude, that writes amazing stories!

sultf041316: I second that! Is this Jessica creep upsetting you, bro?

Me: Yes. She said that no one loves me.

sultf041316: She's full of spit! She's just jealous, cause we're your friends.

Jessica: You're not his friend. You're just his puppet.

sultf041316: Shut up, you twit! You want a fat lip?

Jessica: No.

sultf041316: Then, shut up! Thank you!

Me: Jessica should go play on the freeway.

sultf041316: Yes, she should! We all love you, Will! And to prove, everyone of us is gonna spam you with so many hearts!

moon-light-girl: Yes, lots of hearts!

Me: Love you guys!

Everyone Else: WE LOVE YOU TOO!!!!

This story was written on Wednesday, February 5th, 2020.

A/N Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks! 💚💚😘😘💚💛💛😘😘💚💛😘😘