Doing Poor In School

Mother: Jenny, I got a call from your teacher.

Jenny: Why?

Mother: She told me that you're doing very poorly on your classwork. You don't turn in your homework, like you're supposed to, you fall asleep during class, and you been failing a lot of quizzes.

Jenny: So, what?

Mother: So, what? Jenny, you need to do better! You show no interest, whatsoever. Isn't your report card supposed to come out next month?

Jenny: I think so.

Mother: I'm gonna be honest with you, Jenny. At this point in time, you're not gonna make the honor roll. Mrs. Murphy said that your grades are not good, and the semester will be ending next month. All you got were mostly C's D's and F's. I don't want you to flunk your classes, Jenny. You have to do better. Otherwise, you will have to repeat the 10th grade, next school year.

Jenny: Whatever. *takes off her coat and goes upstairs to play video games*

Mother: I wasn't done talking, Jenny! Get back down here! You listening? Forget it. I tried. If she wants to flunk her classes, that's her choice. Unless, she can get a good report card, she's not allowed to have friends come over, till her grades improve. I'm gonna tell her father, when he gets home.

This story was written on Thursday, January 9th, 2020.

A/N Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤