Tickling Her To Calm Her Down

LittleRedConverse23: My Converse! Where are they?

Me: I don't know.

LittleRedConverse23: Well, I need them! I need them now!

Me: Calm down, babe!

LittleRedConverse23: *panics* I gotta find them! *starts to hyperventilate*

Me: Babe, you need to calm down!

LittleRedConverse23: I can't! I want my Converse! *still hyperventilating*

Me: If you don't calm down, I will have to tickle you!

LittleRedConverse23: If anyone stole them, there's gonna be heck to pay! *still hyperventilating*

Me: Okay, since you won't calm down, I'm gonna have to tickle you. *gets ready to tickle her*

LittleRedConverse23: *backs away slowly as I move closer to her* No. You wouldn't tickle me, would you?

Me: *moving ever so closer to her* I would. *tickles her* Tickle tickle tickle!

LittleRedConverse23: *giggling while being tickled* Stop! I'll calm down!

Me: *still tickling her* You gonna calm down, babe?

LittleRedConverse23: *giggling hysterically* Yes, please stop tickling me* I'm calm now, babe!

Me: *stops tickling her* Good. Your Converse was under the bed, the whole time!

LittleRedConverse23: I'm such a dork! *puts on her Converse and ties her shoelaces* Let's go to the mini mart and get some chocolate milk!

Me: Okay!

This story was written on Wednesday, February 5th, 2020.

A/N Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks! 😘💙💙😘😘💙💙😘💙😘💙😘💙😘💙💚😘💚😘😘😘💚💚😘