•four•

Toritsuka 

When Toritsuka awoke he forgot where he was. He jumped out of bed and fell onto the floor. Embarrassed, he got back up slowly. Before he had time to think Saiki entered the room with damp hair and fresh clothes.

"You can shower, I'll bring you clothes." A monotone voice spoke into Toritsuka's mind. He nodded and headed into the bathroom. By the time he turned on the shower, Saiki had returned with more of his clothes. Toritsuka watched as they were sat down. For a moment Saiki stood looking at him. Toritsuka felt as if he were about to say or do something. But he turned to the door and left.

Toritsuka was obviously bright red but he ignored the feeling and stripped. Once his clothes were removed he got in and let the warm water cascade over him. With his eyes closed, he let his worries run down the drain. The hot water soothed his nerves and covered him in warmth. He reached for the soap and cleaned himself. He imagined Saiki stepping into the shower behind him. What his hands would feel like over his body. How the two would be flush against each other.

As he washed his hands traveled further down. He bit back a moan as he continued. His chest rose and fell rapidly, his hands moved quicker. The tightening and heat at the pit of his stomach increased. He gripped the wall ahead of him for support. His skin tingled as he could practically feel Saiki behind him, his hands across his sensitive skin. Just as he was about to finish, there was a knock.

"Food is ready." Was Saiki's voice in his mind, it felt like honey seeping in and Toritsuka never wanted it to stop.

"What is it?" He asked as he touched himself again.

"My mother made bacon and eggs with coffee and pancakes. When we're finished she would like for us to study for finals...together." As Saiki's words stopped, Toritsuka finished in his hand. He huffed out in relief.

"Okay I'm gonna get dressed now, I'll be down soon." He said and heard Saiki's steps retreat from the door and become further away. Toritsuka made sure that the walls were clean. He got out and dried himself quickly. The clothes picked out were simple again. A grey shirt and black and white Nike shorts. He looked in the mirror at himself. His hair was tangled and his headband had fallen off in Saiki's room.

He scanned for a brush, after opening a few drawers he found one drawer organized unlike the others. Definitely his. He thought, a hair brush was among the things. He pulled it out, there was a single pink hair embedded in the bristles. He ignored it and brushed through his hair. Once it was lying flat, he grimaced at his reflection and took the hair from the brush throwing it away.

.

He came down and sat at the last seat at the table between Saiki and his father. Saiki's mother perked up as soon as he sat.

"Oh you look so handsome without a headband! Doesn't he Saiki? But not nearly as handsome as my wittle man." She cooed at Saiki's father and Toritsuka began to eat. He was extremely uncomfortable. The two were flirting for the duration of breakfast. 

.

Word Count 557