•nine•

Saiki

Saiki dreamed again that night.

When he woke up, the intense dream hadn't helped things. He was yet again entangled in Toritsuka's body. They happened to be pressed flush against each other. Saiki's face heated up as he looked into the sleeping face. He was hit with regret as the events from last night came back.

How do you tell someone that you have just about every power they can imagine.

Nobody wants a freak for a boyfriend.

And Saiki was an entire circus act.

He looked down abruptly when he heard a mumble from Toritsuka.

Toritsuka began to rub himself against Saiki. Saiki was frozen in place, still not sure if it was real.

Is he messing around, or is he actually asleep?

He moved faster moaning out, Saiki had to silence his own before putting a hand over Toritsuka's mouth.

Obviously, he wasn't going to stop him. It was the most amazing feeling he had ever experienced. Toritsuka began moaning out his name quietly. It started to increase in volume and he shook Toritsuka awake.

He came to with his eyes slowly opening. He was still grinding into Saiki. When he realized be stopped with a small whimper.

  "Sorry I... was kind of having a dream." He cleared his throat and looked at Saiki.

  "I have to go finish so I'm gonna go head to the restroom." Before he could get up, Saiki stopped him.

  "Could you just... me too cause it hurts."

Toritsuka looked at the tightness in Saiki's pants.

  "I didn't mean to sorry." He said before taking a hesitant hold on the waistband of Saiki's underwear and sweats.

He pulled them down slowly, trying not to gawk at Saiki. After his clothes were past the places Toritsuka needed access to, he put a warm hand around Saiki.

The pink haired boy groaned out quietly. Toritsuka saved the sight to his memory. Saiki had his eyes closed and his mouth slightly agape.

Toritsuka pulled the two of them up into a sitting position. He used his left hand to pull their heads together. Their foreheads touched as Toritsuka started at a steady pace. He tried to mimic what he'd normally do on himself. It was rather hard as Saiki was panting against him.

He rubbed circles on the tip sending Saiki's head into his neck. Toritsuka ran his thumb over a prominent vein on the underside. Saiki moaned out hot air into Toritsuka's neck.

  "Can you do me... ?" Toritsuka asked timidly. Saiki nodded into his skin. His hands found their way into Toritsuka's underwear. He noticed the boy suck in air rapidly as his hand wrapped around the hard throbbing length.

He felt Toritsuka's stomach rapidly clenching. And he tried his best to copy as Toritsuka had been doing. His head stayed resting in Toritsuka's neck. Pleasure coursed through every waking inch of his body in that moment. Their soft moans and groans filled the quiet room along with the steady pace of their hands.

After minutes of euphoria, the two came. Saiki slumped into Toritsuka's firm body. Coming from the high was a drowsy experience. All he remembered was the hammering of his heart while he captured Toritsuka's lips in his.

.

Word Count 537