•nineteen•

Toritsuka 1/2

It was four months he was with Saiki. He was really happy they'd made it that far. They were watching One Punch Man cuddling under Saiki's blanket. He was in Saiki's lap with cozy arms around his waist. Saiki's mother made them warm soup and they were slowly drifting to sleep.

A memory from earlier that day at school still plagued his mind.

"Okay then who's top? I was thinking Saiki for obvious reasons. Sorry Tori." Hairo said at lunch. Saiki simply shrugged and hadn't spoke on the matter since.

Toritsuka pulled himself from Saiki's arms. This caused him to jolt awake and look down at him.

  "Reita... go to sleep."

  "I'm top, just so you know." He said and pulled Saiki onto his lap.

Saiki began to drift to sleep and made no attempt to move.

  "No you're not." He mumbled before falling asleep.

It was an ongoing argument between the two and it never seemed to end.

  "Drop it." Hairo said finally. He was tired of the bickering and honestly didn't need all the information he was receiving.

  "Sorry I asked, it was a joke. I never expected this uproar."

Saiki 2/2

   "Who do you think is top?" Toritsuka asked Hairo. He looked between the two. Honestly it was Saiki, but the look Toritsuka gave scared him.

  "You never know until it comes down to it I guess." He murmured and shoved food in his mouth to avoid any further confrontation.

Toritsuka looked at Saiki daringly. Saiki rolled his eyes and continued to eat, the words replaying in his mind.

It wasn't that he never thought of having sex with Toritsuka. He had his fair share of dreams. But it was so daunting, he would claim Toritsuka as his with the action. It would seal the deal basically.

He was sure four months wasn't long enough. And he wasn't wanting to give himself to someone who could still very well leave. He decided that the entire conversation was far too advanced. Besides, Toritsuka still hadn't figured out that he was bottom.

.

Word Count 348