•twenty-four•

Toritsuka

How had an entire year gone by so fast.

He tried to calm himself as he stood behind the tall curtain. He would be graduating in seconds.

Saiki came up beside him offering a hand. Toritsuka took it slowly.

   "What happens after this?" Toritsuka asked in a hushed whisper. Saiki shrugged slightly, sustaining his passive expression.

  "I don't know, whatever you want I suppose." He said finally.

     "I want us to live together. Go to a good college, together... of course." Toritsuka mumbled and Saiki gave a soft smile.

  "Yeah we can, I'll get into one of the best since you made me work so hard." Saiki joked as if he were irritated.

   "Hey, I knew you could do better. Now look at you, straight A's your graduating year. That'll definitely average you at a B+ or higher, you better thank me." Toritsuka smiled bright and Saiki pecked his lips.

  *Saiki Kusuo graduating with an A- average*

The voice over the speaker said. Saiki walked through the curtain with a small smile. The crowd cheered and Toritsuka could hear Saiki's parents and grandparents.

He took his plaque and waved, bowing at the principal.

After a few dozen more names, it was Toritsuka.

  *Toritsuka Reita graduating with an A+ average*

The crowd cheered, Toritsuka's parents, along with Saiki's family. He tried his best to follow Saiki's example.

The blood coursing through his veins ran fast. His future would begin now, with Saiki Kusuo. He didn't even care where he landed, as long as Saiki was beside him. He was okay, for real this time.

As he walked back behind the large curtain to the other side he sighed in relief. Hairo high fived him and Nendo patted his back. Which was like getting hit with a brick.

  "Thanks guys." Toritsuka said genuinely through the pain. Hairo smiled and went back to cheering all of his classmates on.

Saiki came beside Toritsuka, hand sliding to his waist. Toritsuka flushed and swatted Saiki away.

  "What do I get for working so hard." Saiki whispered into Toritsuka's ear. He leaned in as Saiki kissed his ear. They stood at the back of the crowd where no one was looking but Toritsuka still felt as if everyone could see.

  "Wait until we're at your place." Toritsuka murmured and pulled away before he did something he'd regret.

  "Come on, don't you want to take me in the bathroom?" Saiki nipped him and Toritsuka tried to suppress what wanted to come out. He'd managed to suppress the moan but barely. He glared at Saiki who was smiling.

  "Fine, we can at mine." Toritsuka grumbled and Saiki smiled. "What's gotten into you Kusuo?"

  "Nothing." Saiki said. "Am I not allowed to want it sometimes. Just because I'm bottom doesn't mean I don't get horney before you."

Saiki tried to toy with Toritsuka's collar so he pulled out his phone.

  "Alright! here, 'sorry, Saiki spilled coffee on his shirt. We left to get stain remover. Be back in thirty when the ceremony starts.'" Toritsuka showed Saiki the message as he texted it to his parents. As soon as it sent Saiki pulled Toritsuka away from the crowd and further behind stage.

The school was empty, only the seniors were there at 5:40 on a Saturday.

They passed rows of rooms until they were in the gymnasium.

  "What the-" Saiki pulled Toritsuka to the bleachers.

Underneath, small strips of light shone through the cracks of the seats.

Saiki pulled Toritsuka to him and kissed him roughly.

  "Kusuo, what's this about. You only get like this when-" Saiki cut him off by unbuttoning his pants.

  "Kusuo." Saiki pulled both of their shirts off.

  "Hey!" Toritsuka whisper yelled as Saiki kissed down his neck.

  "What?!" Saiki demanded.

  "You only start to act like this when something is up. Is it cause your brother's here, look I can talk to h-"

  "No it's not... it's just like we don't have a clue what's next... I might not even get into the same university as you. What if you go off and find someone else and I'm stuck here because I was too stupid to try harder. I thought I knew when you asked me but since you did the idea kept... running through my mind.

It's driving me crazy that I don't know." He mumbled and sat down. Toritsuka sat beside him and pulled him close.

  "I swear that as long as I live, there will never be anyone I love as much as you. I promise that I won't leave you for someone else. And who cares if we don't get into the same college. We can still live together and we can make long distance work.

It doesn't matter that you don't know what will happen because you do know that you're willing to fight for us. And willpower is everything baby. " Toritsuka finished with a laugh. Saiki scrunched his nose.

  "Baby, we have pet names now?"

Toritsuka laughed, "guess so... what am I then?"

Saiki shrugged but after a moment's thought replied.

  "Idiot." Toritsuka looked at him in shock before throwing his shirt at him.

  "Take back what I said. I will walk away right now if that's my nickname." Saiki smiled and stood to put on his shirt. Toritsuka crossed his arms and watched him.

  "I'm serious change my nickname."

Saiki shook his head.

  "Nope."

Toritsuka walked ahead and out from under the bleachers.

  "Guess I'll go talk to Hairo." He said smirking. Saiki followed close behind.

  "Then I'll go catch up with Kaido." Toritsuka stopped and looked at him as if to say: so that's how we're playing it huh?

"Wonder where your brother is." He said without missing a beat. Saiki smacked the back of his head and trudged ahead.

  "Fly's down babe!" Toritsuka called. Saiki stopped and zipped it up before continuing out of the gym.

  "Thanks idiot." He said and booked it down the hall. He was well aware of how fast Toritsuka ran when he wanted to.

.

Word Count 1001