•eight•

Toritsuka

"I-i don't know, I mean you're you and you're kind of some one who I look up to." He looked around the room as he continued to speak hesitantly.

  "I always saw you as this perfect guy who had everything all together. Perfectly living with no worries or issues. You score average on most of your tests when I know you can try harder and I want to be that person that drives you. Honestly, I used to envy that because I saw how you did not apply yourself completely...But, all I want to know you and understand every element of you. I must want to be close with you. And I want you to count on me for things that you don't with anyone else. I want you to rely on me whe-"

Saiki connected their lips, pulling Toritsuka's head down to a comfortable position. Toritsuka returned the kiss happily, pulling Saiki up so they both sat. He allowed his lips to roam freely now that he knew what Saiki wanted. Saiki wanted to kiss him, and he'd be damned if he didn't use the opportunity.

His kisses were rough and meaningful. As if every time they connected he tried to put a little of his love in.

His hands held Saiki's head in place as his lips worked on his neck. He tried to control himself but it was impossible with the way each touch made him feel. He gasped as warm hands were in his shirt. His body shuddered at the gentle grazes emitted upon it.

He couldn't stop himself from turning them on the bed. Laying atop Saiki and pressing their bodies together. His body burned at the sensation of their groins moving in sync.

.

After a heated make out Toritsuka found that cuddling was fun. He wasn't sure why Saiki had the sudden outburst, but he wasn't complaining.

After the two ate dinner and the sun began to set, they each took a turn showering. When Toritsuka came out in fresh clothes, Saiki called him over. He sat in front of the boy on the bed. Saiki brushed through ever tangle embedded in the purple hair. Toritsuka would wince, and Saiki would stop and ask if he was okay.

Sleeping was similar to before. Toritsuka was engulfed in the warm body of Saiki. He was almost asleep the second his head hit his pillow. He turned around so the two were face to face.

Toritsuka smiled up at him and poked his cheek. Saiki opened his eyes.

  "Why are you wearing glasses to bed?" Toritsuka whispered loud enough for the two to hear.

  "Doesn't matter, go to sleep." He mumbled and his face relaxed.  

  "Kusuo, I want to know." He said more sternly, causing Saiki's eyes to open.

  "I said it doesn't matter, go to sleep." Saiki said and closed his eyes for the last time.

Although Toritsuka understand and didn't want to cross boundaries, he felt somewhat hurt. Why doesn't he trust me enough to tell me? Why do I feel like shit when all I did was ask a question?

He turned around, facing the door and television. He freed himself from Saiki's grasp and held himself. He drifted to sleep holding himself tightly, muffling his raging emotions.

.

Word Count 566