•eighteen•

Saiki

It had been a few confusing weeks for Saiki. For one, he couldn't get the damn ring off.

He had tried soap, butter, and even stole some of his mother's cooking oil. It was beginning to drive him crazy. And two, on top of the stubbornness of the ring, he was having issues.

He had no idea how to explain it to Toritsuka. The mere thought of confiding in him about his tensions was retching.

It wasn't because it was him, actually it was. Going around him would positively make things worse. Toritsuka had been the cause of the entire situation. But Saiki was painfully oblivious, and he liked it when Toritsuka did it. He groaned and his head collided with his bedroom wall.

  "You called me to jerk you off?" Toritsuka whispered as he laughed.

  "Shut up." Saiki said as he pulled Toritsuka on the bed who was laughing hysterically.

  "I'm serious and it's getting worse." Toritsuka laughed and waved at Saki's groin.

  "Hey little guy, do you know I'm here." He cooed.

Saiki smacked his hand away.

  "Don't call it little guy Reita. Just... help please."

  "Sure." He stifled a laugh.

Saiki held back a gasp as Toritsuka sat beside him snaking his hand inside his waistband. His head was against the wall and his mouth muffled with his hand at the first stroke.

He groaned as Toritsuka increased speed.

  "Faster Reita." He said between quiet moans.

Toritsuka obeyed, moving his hand at an increasing speed. It took minutes for Saiki to come. It felt like hours as the painful tension in his stomach built. But the release had him doubling over Toritsuka panting for air. Toritsuka pulled his hand away and wiped it on Saiki's sweats.

  "Want to watch TV?" Toritsuka asked casually and Saiki laughed quietly. He stood and pulled Toritsuka up with him.

  "I actually needed to take a shower, do you want to come too?" He asked and went to his dresser to pull out clothes.

Sunday came before Saiki could ever wish. He sat at one end of his bed, Toritsuka at the other. Their feet would occasionally bump as they laid. Toritsuka was on a Nintendo Switch while Saiki opted for a book. It was October Sky, he'd lost track of the number of times he'd read it.

The silence was comfortable but Saiki couldn't help but feel confused. It was something he hadn't experienced before.

Whenever he saw Toritsuka talk with Hairo, he would get extremely angry. He decided it was best to ask straight forward and not passively.

  "Reita, do you get angry when I talk to other people?" Toritsuka looked away from the device and into Saiki's eyes.

  "I mean if they flirt with you or are attractive then yeah I do." Saiki nodded and looked back at his book.

  "Why did you ask?" Toritsuka asked him expectantly causing Saiki to look back at him.

  "Just wondering, in case I ever... feel like that will know how it feels." He murmured and Toritsuka shot up.

  "There is no possible way you've never been jealous! When you were a kid you had to of?!"

Saiki shoot his head and shrugged.

  "My parents chose each other over me since before I was born. I guess I just got used to it." He finished quietly. Toritsuka nodded but remained sitting up.

  "Does that... bother you, at all?" Toritsuka asked timidly.

Saiki shrugged. After some time he spoke.

  "Not with them I guess. Never felt anything really for anyone, other than you" And it was true, he'd never really felt anything towards them. Occasionally he had a bubbling in his stomach whenever someone would talk bad about them. Or have a split second of peace when they gave him a coffee jelly.

But other than that he always felt... empty?

  "So do you feel stuff ever?" Toritsuka asked him, moving beside him instead of remaining adjacent.

  "I feel things with you. Good, other times really good, and sometimes sad... I think is the feeling?"

Toritsuka furrowed his brows. When had he upset Saiki? He was practically tip toeing through the relationship! Was he really that oblivious that he didn't notice Saiki being upset with him?

  "I'm sorry I didn't know I'd upset yo-"

  "You didn't it's just... whenever you talk to Hairo I feel something. It's not like a good feeling it makes me angry, I think. No I think it's... jealousy." He said quietly causing Toritsuka to gasp.

  "Why would you be jealous? I'm me."

  "Because I love you." Saiki said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Toritsuka's face heated up at the direct words.

  "Okay then." He said laying back down.

.

Word Count 785