•seventeen•

Toritsuka

Saiki's house after school was great. They were watching some knock off Attack on Titans anime. Saiki was resting I'm Toritsuka's lap. His hair was stroked lightly and his eyes dropped.

Toritsuka admired his soft face and harmless expression. He was so guarded that Toritsuka became frustrated. Why had he expected Toritsuka to talk about things when he was hiding things himself?

He hated the fact that Saiki didn't tell him things. But he knew(from kdramas)that it was best not to push things. If Saiki wanted to talk he would. There was no use in forcing him, and god knew how stubborn he was.

Toritsuka turned Saiki's head from the TV facing upward. He kissed his lips lightly and allowed his head to loll back into it's previous place on his lap.

With a yawn he pulled himself free from under Saiki and moved beside him. With his back against the wall and arms around Saiki, he fell into a short nap.

Toritsuka sat at his desk with his homework. His pen tapped mindlessly against his notebook. Ahead of him, on the bulletin board of reminders, was his Polaroid. He smiled up at it.

It had been a few weeks since then and it felt like ages.

Although Saiki and him had a few mishaps, and things weren't always easy, he loved him greatly. He'd even gotten Saiki to say it.

Toritsuka hummed as he held Saiki on the plush bed. They rocked back and forth, as Saiki was coming down from a bad dream. Toritsuka was staying over for the weekend and he happened to be up on his phone when Saiki shot up crying. It was a strange alternative to his usual passive expression.

After minutes of whispering to him to calm him Toritsuka managed to suppress his sobs. The outburst was shocking to Toritsuka but he tried his best to be there for Saiki.

His head was in Toritsuka's shoulder, and his fists tightly held Toritsuka's shirt.

  "I love you Reita." He mumbled before falling back asleep.

Toritsuka sat up holding Saiki in shock for at least ten minutes.

The next morning Saiki didn't bring up the nightmare. Toritsuka assumed that he didn't want to dwell on it. He accepted that and brought up various topics to keep Saiki's mind busy.

It wasn't until he was walking Toritsuka home that he murmured it again. Toritsuka said it back, stealing a peck on the lips. He smiled brightly as Saiki glared and chased him around the streets.

By the time the two were calm their cheeks were red from the cold and they were panting.

They went inside Toritsuka's house and got hot chocolate. Saiki had looked over his room more closely than the last time. It made Toritsuka extremely nervous and he practically shoved Saiki away from his hideous closet.

  "You'll have a collection at the rate my mother takes pictures." Saiki said pointing at the Polaroids sipping his coffee. He had opted for that instead; earning an approving look from Toritsuka's father, who was rather fond of his son's boyfriend.

  "Hope so, if you don't break my heart before then." Toritsuka joked manly to himself. He got a small smile from Saiki who came next to him on the bed. He kissed him generously allowing Toritsuka a taste of the warm coffee. Toritsuka sat down his mug on his bedside table as he was laid down. Saiki practically on top of him, began kissing down his neck gently.

Toritsuka couldn't help that he smiled and gasped at the unexpected act. Saiki continued, his soft touch making its way up Toritsuka's thigh. He groaned as Saiki palmed him lightly. He bit his lip as fresh marks were being placed onto his skin. Saiki continued to palm him just as there was a knock at the door.

  "Saiki, your mother called. She said dinner is ready. Are you staying here instead?" Sounded Toritsuka's mother.

He looked at Toritsuka who pouted as he sat up.

"Yeah I'll stay." He said, and Toritsuka pulled him back down into the kiss.

.

Word Count 683