•twenty-one•

Toritsuka

Saki's brother was very annoying. All through dinner Toritsuka could barely eat a bite of fish without him being asked a million questions. Saiki told Toritsuka that his brother wore that 'dumb thing' on his head to block Saki's mind reading abilities. When Toritsuka heard that he blushed. What if Saiki heard his thoughts back in school. Back when his crush was scarily strong.

  "So Reita where do you study. I personally study in Europe full time. The scenery helps clear my mind. Something, rather someone in Japan blocks my free mind." Toritsuka cringed at his first name being used. How the guy knew it, he had no clue. Kusuke glared at Saiki before eating again.

  "I go to the same highschool as Kusuo." Toritsuka said. He noticed Saiki eating fast. Probably to get away quicker. Toritsuka followed his lead.

  "Look at you two growing boys. One day you'll have a healthier appetite like me." Saiki's father said, as he was on his third plate. Toritsuka nodded but returned to eating. In five minutes, the two were finished and Saiki pulled them upstairs.

Toritsuka was pushed onto the bed.

  "Jeez Kus-" Saiki kissed him and straddled his waist.

  "I locked the door it's fine." Saiki kissed his neck and down to his shirt. Toritsuka groaned as he was bucked into.

  "Your family is downstairs we can't." Saiki ignored Toritsuka and continued to buck into him at a steady pace. It drove Toritsuka crazy as he moved his body to meet Saki's. His mind ceased to operate any longer as the warmth bubbled inside of him.

He could feel himself close as he moved quicker.

Saiki pulled away and he opened his eyes harshly.

  "How about we go to your place? Aren't your parents gone for the day?" Saiki breathed heavily atop Toritsuka. His cheeks were flushed and his skin was already forming small dots of sweat. He looked incredibly delicious to Toritsuka. He contemplated on going in for a kiss and doing it then and there. Saiki stood before he could though, so he sadly followed. The two fixed themselves and found their coats.

As their breathing became calm, they felt it was the appropriate time to leave.

Everyone waved them off from the couch.

  "See you again soon Reita!" Kusuke said, Toritsuka nodded and they headed outside.

Toritsuka put his arm around Saiki to keep him warm. While he never asked, Toritsuka could see the chills running through him.

The house was quiet as Toritsuka led the way upstairs. He had no clue what had gotten into Saiki. Whenever Toritsuka asked him about sex he always brushed it off or changed the subject.

Now, Saiki was instigating the contact, which never happened. Ever.

Toritsuka closed his bedroom door. His room was a bit messy but he didn't mind. The bulge in Saiki's pants drew his gaze on Toritsuka. After at least five months it still made Toritsuka's heart falter. Those eyes that could see right through him. They had an entirely new meaning now.

Of course it was crazy, but Toritsuka couldn't care less if he wanted to. His heart longed for Saiki. The missing piece of himself he had so desperately looked for in women. It was right in front of him. He'd be damned if he left Saiki Kusuo go now.

Their lips captured each others as they went to the small bed. Toritsuka rolled them so that he was on top of Saiki. Toritsuka grinded into Saiki, he wasn't really sure what to do, just what felt good.

He let out a shaky breath as he pulled Saiki and his' shirts off.

Saiki had closed his eyes loosely. His arms found their way around Toritsuka's neck. He allowed Toritsuka to do the moving. Toritsuka focused on the soft hair against his skin. The sweet voice panting in his ear. The small pants left his lips, although Toritsuka wanted them to be louder.

He stopped moving and quickly pulled Saiki's pants and underwear down. Saiki looked away as Toritsuka did so. Toritsuka took off his own until he was naked as well. It wasn't uncomfortable for Saiki, he tried to catch his breath but the view of Toritsuka had him catching his breath all over again.

Their eyes finally locked. Toritsuka above Saiki, inches from their entire bodies touching. Saiki underneath, a loose grip around Toritsuka's neck. Toritsuka felt that he looked so much more beautiful than he did before. His fingers wanted to run over every inch of his skin.

  "Ready." Toritsuka asked.

Saiki nodded and pulled him into a kiss. As the kiss heated up, Toritsuka's hands roamed Saiki's bare skin.

  "Just do it." Saiki said. Toritsuka faltered before nodding.

He pulled away slightly, after lining himself, he slowly began. Saiki bit his lip and pushed his head into Toritsuka's shoulder. Toritsuka didn't move until the next time Saiki nodded.

The soft, pink, hair brushed against his shoulder and neck. He took that as confirmation and went further. Saiki made no motions for Toritsuka to stop. He only groaned slightly.

  "Move, god just move." Toritsuka nodded although Saiki couldn't see it.

He moved slowly and Saiki's head fell back into the bed. Toritsuka could see the fresh tears on his cheeks. He ignored the sight and quickened his pace until Saiki began moaning quietly.

Toritsuka closed his eyes and brought his hands to Saiki's hips. It was so much better than anything he could do with his hands. Even better than what Saiki could do to him with his hands. He didn't focus on what his was doing. His mind was filled with clouds in that moment. He felt as though he could never get close enough to Saiki. He wanted Saiki to know that he wasn't leaving, and he hoped that Saiki wouldn't leave either. Because that moment made his vision even more clear. He would never let Saiki go as long as he had a say in things.

He leaned down and began kissing Saiki's hot neck. Loud moans filled Toritsuka's ear as his mouth sucked fresh spots on Saiki's neck. Saiki's breath fanned into his ear and it drove him mad. It was like a drug being with Saiki. He couldn't get enough, every little thing drove him insane. He moaned as he began thrusting harder and faster.

Saiki had reached an octave level that Toritsuka had never heard before. If he weren't in euphoria he would've laughed at the thought. But his body had taken over and his mind was spinning.

He gripped Saiki's hips harder as he reached his climax. Toritsuka's eyes wanted to roll into his head. The feeling of being close wasn't really painful. It just made him feel like he was going to implode with pleasure.

Saiki was a mess underneath Toritsuka. His chest heaved and his face was covered in sweat.

Toritsuka's eyes clenched shut as he came. As he did, Saiki moaned out and came onto their chests.

Toritsuka tried to catch his breath, Saiki groaned underneath him and pushed him. Toritsuka pulled away and laid down beside Saiki.

His skin felt like it had a layer of sticky school glue on it. He was even more exhausted, and his eyes threatened to fall shut as he laid. He looked over to Saiki, who was already closing his eyes.

His hair was wet and stuck to his skin.

Saiki opened his eyes and looked into Toritsuka's. This caused him to blush, though he had no idea why. It was as if Saiki knew how flustered it made him when they simply locked eyes.

Saiki smirked and sat up groggily. He loved to make Toritsuka blush.

Toritsuka was determined to wipe the smug smile off of Saiki's face.

"Remember when you said you were top?" Toritsuka asked in a condescending tone. This time he smiled as Saiki threw a pillow at his face.

.

Word Count 1308