•eleven•

Toritsuka

Saiki's mother was up at 9 o'clock ushering them in the shower.

Toritsuka daydreamed about showering with Saiki. He imagined looking over every inch of foreign skin. And his bubbly hands running over his smooth body.

"Are you okay Toritsuka, are you mad?" Saiki asked obviously concerned and mildly confused.

"No no, I was just... thinking about showering with you." He blushed but before Saiki could answer his mother rushed in.

"Toritsuka, I'll just call you Reita. Anyway let me find you something nice to wear... that'll do. And Kusuo, I sent your father to the convenience store and get a toothbrush. Let Reita borrow your hairbrush and hygiene products. The ride will be long so you can bring a book or headphones. Any who breakfast is almost done boys!"

Saiki sighed and pulled Toritsuka back into the bed.

"I'd love to shower with you, but my mother... " saiki trailed off.

"Its okay, I understand really." Toritsuka pulled them up.

"Besides you have to show me your hygiene products." He smirked and pulled Saiki into the bathroom.

.

After packing snacks, a warm blanket, and duo-earbuds; Toritsuka and Saiki were on the road.

Saiki's mother still hadn't disclosed the location. She enjoyed the surprise, was her explanation.

Toritsuka had become comfortable with the family. Their positive attitudes had begun to rub off on him. He felt himself becoming more at ease than before he came.

His lips had begun to heal since Saiki began stopping him from chewing them. The blanket covered their laps where their hands were intertwined underneath.

Toritsuka's head rested on Saiki's shoulder as music filled their ears. Green Day, one of Toritsuka's picks played. It was Jesus of Suburbia, one he enjoyed most. Saiki's thumb unconsciously rubbed Toritsuka's rougher hands.

He thought about what Toritsuka had told him. His thoughts about how he wanted to know everything about Saiki.

He felt the same for Toritsuka. He wanted to understand everything he experienced. He wanted to her the good and bad he's done. He wanted to see him livid, and ecstatic. Most of all he wanted to be with him. He wasn't sure how his friend would feel but he didn't really consider them close either.

He'd never told them anything about himself. He'd never had deep conversations with anyone in his life other than Toritsuka.

And dear god, Toritsuka made him feel good in ways he'd never felt before. It opened a new piece of his life. A side of himself he would allow only Toritsuka to see.

"Rey." He nudged Toritsuka who was already asleep. He sighed before taking his book from beside him and opening it.

It was October Sky, a book that he'd read quite a few times. He tried to read other books but it seemed to be the only thing he really enjoyed.

It was strange in a sense, each time he read it the book; it meant something else.

There were such raw and incredible emotions the main character had experience. Saiki couldn't fathom experiencing them. It fascinated him with how it made him feel however.

Death, something that never really affected Saiki; made his heart wrench throughout the book.

As he turned each page he carefully lifted his and Toritsuka intertwined hands.

.

Word Count 543