8

Amelia's POV
He opened the door and I stepped in eyeing the cars, I was sure I looked like a toddler in a candy store.

"What exactly are you looking for babygirl?" He asked his hand moving around my waist and I shrugged.

"I'm not sure, maybe something in the executive class" I replied truthfully eyeing a car near the window.

"What do you know about cars?" He asked amused and I looked up at him.

"My grandfather taught me something every summer I visited," I told him and he kissed my forehead.

"Tell me more," he replied giving me his full attention and I laughed softly rolling my eyes.

"That is weird,"

"What?"

"Nothing Xavier," He was about to reply when he got interrupted.

"Good day, I'm Peter how may I assist you?" A man a little shorter than Xavier asked, his blond hair combed back neatly.

"Find us, something reliable not too fancy but modern and from the executive class," Xavier said and the man nodded walking away returning a minute later a smile on his face.

"Follow me," he told us and we did.

"Audi A7, fits the description perfectly," he added and I looked at the car agreeing with him, I could feel Xavier watching me intently.

"So?" Xavier asked

"I don't know," I replied and he chuckled.

"We want a test drive," he ordered and the man lead us around the back and soon we were face to face with an identical car to the one in the store. The man moved to open my door, I stepped in saying a small thank you and by the time I was settled Xavier was beside me.

"That will be all," Xavier said and the man walked off.

"Do you have an Audi kink?" I asked since it's the only brand I've seen him drive. He chuckled as I continued to admire the car.

"I do and you will to,"

"That confident,"

"I always am babygirl," he replied smiling and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"So you have a touchpad instead of buttons so it's easier to navigate for instance, you want air conditioning you just click this and you can easily adjust the temperature of the car-," he said demonstrating " -and you just click right here to direct the air and a little menu pops up,"

"And you can actually make the seats warmer or cooler with these right here," he said motioning to them and out of curiosity I press the first one and the temperature changed, I reversed it smiling.

"It's easy to play music as wel-"

"You had me at warming seats," I said cutting him off and he smiled.

"I guess I could be a sales rep," he commented a smile on his face making him look even more perfect. I leaned forward my lips touching his, taking him off guard kissing him softly and he recovers quickly kissing me back his hand moving to my thigh. I pull away realizing that he was trying to deepen it.

"The back seats go back," he whispered against my lips pecking them and I smile bitting my bottom lip moving his hand from my thigh as heat rushes to my core at the image that he painted.

"I'm buying it," I said really wanting to change the subject.

"You're not going to test drive it?" He asked frowning.

"No, I trust you," I replied and he smiled getting out of the car pulling my door I stepped out walking into his arms, ready to buy my new car.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading
Vote and comment
Let me know what you think