22

Amelia's POV

I heard shuffling and opened my eyes to see Xavier awake staring at the ceiling. Instead of alerting him of my consciousness I laid there admiring him. The sharpness of his jaw, the light reflecting in his eyes. The redness of his lips that parted slightly exposing hi-

"Good morning Amelia," he whispered his eyes still trained on the ceiling.

"Good morning Xavier,"

"Are you okay?" I asked moving my hand to his chest.

"Yeah....just thinking,"

"About what?"

"I want to get to know her," he said looking over to me.

"But," I said knowing there was one.

"There is some resentment in me,"

"Just give it a chance find out why she left, and if it's something you can forgive you work on the relationship if not you move on. But either way I'm right here," I told him truthfully he leaned forward kissing my forehead.

"Do you like her?"

"I do," I replied and he diverted his gaze back to the ceiling sighing. His tongue darted out licking his bottom lip before going back to hide as he bit the inside of his cheek.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked softly.

"I don't know," I responded moving closer to him resting my head against his chest.

"Wanna build snowman?," he asked his deep voice making his chest vibrate.

"No Anna," I replied smiling and he looked at me his face full of confusion.

"Frozen, the cartoon?" I added and he frowned confusion still visible.

"I need to set up a play date with Emerald," he mumbled amused and I laughed.

"Do you want to?" He asked me softly.

"Yeah, I guess" I groaned rolling over on my stomach.

"You wanna shower first?" He asked me and I turned my head facing him.

"Might as well," I said sitting up he leaned over and I smiled meeting him kissing his lips. I grabbed my phone before going to the bathroom.

"Look at the listing of managers that I sent you," I shouted from the bathroom scrolling to find Lesley's number. The phone rang and she immediately picked up.

"Amelia," she whispered softly.

"Yeah it-wait why are you whispering?, where are you?" I asked curiously knowing my bestfriend was the loudest person I knew. Was I interupting a work event or-

"I'm in Eric's closet," she said and I laughed confused.

"Why are you in Eric's closet?"

"Well so..I just found out he is married," she whispered screamed.

"What?"

"His wife is two rooms away from me,"

"What?" I said not being able to help my laugh.

"I'm standing naked in this man's closet and my battery is on 27%," she whispered back amused.

"I can't believe he is married," I said still haven't had a chance of getting past it.

"You can't believe it, I've sleeping with the man for weeks, I feel like a slut,"

"You're not a slut, your a oblivious slut,"

"And his wife is so fucking sexy," she said suddenly making me smile.

"Of course you would be admiring the man's wife,"

"I'm going to send you a pic when I get out of this situation," she said amused and I laughed only my bestfriend would find this situation amusing. I heard the door open and Xavier walked in frowning.

"Amelia I'm going to have to call you back, she left and I need to find my clothes and leave before she comes back, " she said and I heard shuffling then the call ended. I smiled shaking my head.

"Who was that?" Xavier asked leaning against the wall.

"Lesley," I replied walking into him his hand moved to wrap around my waist.

"I'm joining you," he whispered kissing my forehead.

"To shower," I said pulling away.

"Of course," he replied chuckling as I pulled off my clothes.

.

.

.

.

I made my way downstairs putting my hair in a ponytail, Xavier trailing behind, I was wearing another one of Xavier's sweater since his offered more warmth than mine did.

"Amelia what are you doing?" He asked from behind me.

"Going to the kitchen," I replied confused.

"Your hair babygirl,"

"It's going to be in my way," I pointed out mentally making a reminder to get it cut.

"Come," he said as we stepped into the kitchen.

"Xavier," I whined as I moved over to him. He turned my back to him removing my hair from it's ponytail.

"I'm going to braid it," he said softly kissing my neck.

"You can braid?"

"Yes,"

"When did you learn to braid?"

"A week ago," he replied pulling away the end of my hair was braided, giving off a illusion that it was free and flowing.

"Happy?" I asked pulling away from him moving over to the socket plugging in my phone. I had decided to make breakfast for the family as a kind of a thank you to them.

I've tried calling Lesley a couple times to check on her but it rang out, so I left a couple messages telling her to call me when she got them.

"The fridge is empty," Xavier commented and I moved over to him.

"Good morning," I heard Sebastian call out. I turned to see him sitting on a stool looking at us.

"Good morning," I said as Xavier greeted him.

"Is there anything here to make breakfast?" Xavier asked closing the fridge as I walked over to the counter.

"What you see is what we got," he answered smiling.

"Nothing," Xavier replied bluntly.

"Are the roads still closed?" I asked Sebastian, ignoring Xavier's comment.

"No they cleared them this morning,"

"Let's go get some groceries then, " I said taking my phone off the charger.

"Bring my wallet and keys for me baby, it's in my jacket, I'm going to remove some of the snow from around the car" Xavier told me and I nodded walking to the room.

I grabbed Xavier's jacket removing the keys and wallet putting them in my jeans pocket before changing my top, putting on a red sweater that I had packed.

I made my way downstairs removing the braid on the journey. I pulled on my coat before leaving the house going over to Xavier, who was handing a shovel to Sebastian who walked off. I quickly opened the car getting in, not in the mood to freeze my ass off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading ❤️💯‼️

Let me know who is your favorite character so far‼️