18

Baby these fist will always protect ya, lady
And this mind will never neglect you, yeah baby
Oh baby, and if they try to break us down
Don't let that affect us, no baby

You just gotta let my love, let my love
Let my love adorn you

Adorn
Miguel

One week later

Amelia's POV
It was now Saturday and we were in the jet on our way to Xavier's parents house. I was kinda having second thoughts I mean they probably found out about me from various news sources or maybe Xavier told them about me beforehand I highly doubt it though.

"Stop over thinking," I heard a firm voice say I looked up to see Xavier staring at me I rolled my eyes leaning back.

"I'm not," I lied and I heard his footsteps approaching.

"Don't lie to me," he whispered towering over me in a black suit a dark red buttoned down shirt on the inside.

"What if they don't like me?" I asked and he chuckled.

"It changes nothing they should be worrying about you liking them," he said bending before me.

"Why?"

"I love you," he whispered and I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face. A week has passed and I still haven't gotten used to hearing those words.

"So you don't love them?"

"You're really inquisitive,"

"Answer my question," I said amused.

"I don't know if I do," he replied and I frowned wrapping my hands around his neck pecking his lips.

"You're a very weird man Xavier,"

"And you love me," he whispered his hands moving up my thighs leaving goosebumps in their path.

"Surprisingly, I do," I whispered as he began kissing along my neck, I felt his lips pull into a smile against my skin.

"You smell good," he whispered sending a shiver down my spine I closed my legs slightly as heat rushed to my core.

"Xavier," I moaned softly as he lifted me up. His lips landed on mine as he began walking and I didn't really care where to as long as he didn't pull away. Our lips moved in sync, filled with passion and need.

I heard a door close as his tongue slipped into my mouth devouring me on the spot. He pulled away and I whimpered as he laid me down on the bed.

I reached for the edges of his jacket gripping it pulling him back to me, he smiled pecking my lips grabbing my hands as he pulled away once more, I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You need to get some sleep, before we land" he said his voice deeper than usual.

"Wh-"

"If you continue I will fuck you," he said bluntly and I couldn't help but smile.

"And?" I said challenging him and he chuckled releasing my hands.

"What do you mean and?"

"I don't mind if you do,"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm starting to think you don't want to," I said laughing and he pressed his hardened member against me as a way of disagreeing.