33

Amelia's POV
I continued to instruct the photographer and models trying to get the best shot since today was our first day of shooting for the magazine. We willl be releasing the first copy by next week.

"Ms Davidson," the photographer Matt called breaking my thoughts.

"Call me Amelia," I said for the seventeen time today, no matter how much I offered the name to them they were almost afraid to repeat, since they all knew I was with Xavier, I guess they were afraid to call me by my first name.

"Can you look at this?," he asked smiling and I moved closer to him, my eyes moving to the pictures infront of him and I smiled.

"Thes-" I started but got cut off by Xavier's booming voice I felt Matt tense next to me and I rolled my eyes knowing Xavier and I just had the conversation two days ago, about him being more sensitive and aware of other people's feelings.

I turned to see him walking in mad I moved meeting him, watching Matt's assistant Luke who seemed to be the victim of Xavier's shouting.

"Hey bab-"

"Do you remember what took place two days ago?" I asked cutting him off and his face pulled into confusion before realization flashed in his eyes.

"What do you want to do that again?" He asked smiling and I rolled my eyes.

"Not that what we spoke about," I said correcting him not being able to help my smile.

"I'm trying,"

"Obliviously not hard enough," I said looking at Luke and he sighed kissing my forehead.

"Alright me screaming at Luke was uncalled for, but I'm just naturally aggressive,"

"Why we're you screaming anyways?"

"He took too long to reply and it irritated me," he mumbled as I pulled him towards Matt.

"You have issues," I mumbled back and he chuckled.

"Mr Persons," Matt greeted and Xavier nodded, his hand moving to wrap around my waist possessively.

"Are you ready for your interview?" Luke asked hesitantly and Xavier nodded making me roll my eyes, I pulled away silently motioning for him to apologize to Luke. Everybody in our main building could be afraid of him, that I did not have a problem with, but when it comes to where I was going to be everyday I didn't want the people around me walking on eggshells because of their fear of Xavier.

I sat on the couch pulling out my phone after feeling it buzz a couple times, I checked my message realizing it was Lesley. I laughed responding to her texts before putting away my phone, looking up at Xavier who was walking over to me.

"I apologized," he whispered sitting down pulling his jacket open and I leaned into him fixing his tie resting my phone on my lap.

"Didn't you feel better after?"

"No, I didn't get my usual kiss after apologizing this time," he joked and I smiled pecking his lips. I pulled away as they came over putting on our mics before leaving.

Xavier grabbed his phone turning it on since he made people ask him questions on his Instagram, to answer for the interview wanting it to be authentic as possible.

We had planned on having the questions and answers typed and placed in the magazine and then release the video of us answering them a week later, which could only be viewed by the people who had downloaded the magazine's app.

Xavier reached forward handing Luke the phone who would be searching through and reading the questions.
.
.
.
.
I stopped by the door waiting outside for Xavier to join me as I shot his mom a quick text checking up on her.

"It seems we keep bumping into each other," I heard a fimiliar voice say and I looked up to see Hunter.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked flashing him a friendly smile.

"I have a friend that works over here, Matt S-"

"I know him, great photographer,"

"So what are you doing here?" He asked

"Well, I-"

"Mr Bryan," Xavier greeted out of no where cutting him off, his hand wrapping around my waist possessively, Hunter's eyes following the action.

"Mr Persons, how are you today?" Hunter asked standing straight, building confidence and dominance.

Men and their pride and egos.

"I'm doing great thanks for asking Mr Bryan, enjoy your lunch," Xavier replied kissing my forehead before pulling me away, leading me towards the car.

"What did I tell you not to do Amelia?" He asked sternly once we were no longer in hearing distance.

"He came over and I didn't want to be rude,"

"I didn't ask you that, and you know I hate repeating myself" He said pulling away, I turned to face him leaning against the car slightly.

"You told me not to speak to him," I replied and he moved closer his hand holding my chin making me look at him.

"I don't trust him and I don't like him,"

"He isn't that ba-"

"I don't trust him and I don't like him,"

"Xavier your being-"

"Do not push it, I will not tolerate your stubbornness in this situation, do understand me?"

"Xavier it's-"

"Amelia I will bend you over this car and fuck you in the middle of the parking if you keep making this a debate," he said firmly taking a step closer to me, his words turning me on slightly.

"Now what are you not supposed to do?" He asked his grip tightening on my chin.

"I'm not supposed to speak to him,"

"Good girl," he whispered kissing my forehead before pecking my lips.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As promised on chapter everyday ❤️‼️

Thank you all for reading, voting, commenting and share❤️‼️

Only three chapters left❤️‼️

See y'all tomorrow ❤️❤️💯‼️