35

Xavier's POV
"Xavier can I take it off now," she asked smiling, my chest filled with love for her. I helped her out of the helicopter and she immediately wrapped around my waist, I chuckled kissing forehead loving her intoxicating smell.

"Where are we?" She asked laughing slightly and I looked back to the man behind me with the violin and I motioned for him to start playing, sweet music filling my ear as I pulled away from her going on one knee.

"Is that music?" She asked and I smiled holding her left hand.

"Remove your blindfold for me babygirl," I ordered softly watching as she pulled off the object her eyes immediately going to me.

"I thought you deserved a better proposal," I said and she smiled her eyes becoming watery.

"Amelia, I wake up everyday thinking about you and go to sleep with the hopes of my eyes reopening just so I can see you smile, I know this might be a little cliche, but believe me when I say I knew you were the one for me from the moment I met you. You came into my life and gave it meaning, you gave me purpose taught me to love and smile for no reason, taught me to forgive and for that I want to spend the rest of my life watching you, grow into a beautiful woman, determined, strong and caring. I could spend the entire night expressing why I want to spend my life with you, but I would rather show you, So Amelia Davidson will you stay engaged to me? " I asked and she laughed the stray tear falling from her cheek.

"Yes I'll marry you," she replied softly as I stood pulling her into me.
.
.
.
.
One week later
Amelia's POV
"Not even the greatest writers could describe sex with you," Xavier whispered slightly breathless making me laugh.

"A very unique comment, Mr Persons," I whispered back my head laying against his chest, body drained.

"I try," he replied amused kissing my forehead.

"So what's on your mind?" I asked him softly knowing there was something.

"What do mean?" He asked as I began tracing circles across his bare chest.

"Xavier you just came home, woke me and fucked me, som-"

"Language," he scolded slapping my ass slightly and I smiled kissing his jaw.

"I'm sorry, but I know there is something bothering you," I finished and he sighed kissing my forehead.

"I had a meeting with Mr Harris" he mumbled and looked up at him to see him frowning.

"What did he say?"

"A whole lot of bullshit, trying to get more money," he mumbled

"Subject change," he whispered his eyes still trained at the ceiling and I pulled away sitting up causing his gaze to divert to me.

"Wedding, my father or food?" I asked and he grabbed the sheets using it to cover my exposed breasts.

"Distracting," he mumbled amused referring to my naked body and I held the sheets up rolling my eyes smiling.

"Are you having second thoughts?" He asked frowning referring to the wedding.

"No, why do you always amused the worst," I said moving over to straddle him.

"I b-"

"You negative little man," I whispered cutting him off and he chuckled.

"There is nothing little about me," he whispered back amused and I leaned down pecking his lips.

"I just want something small,"

"I'm referring to the wedding by the way," I added amused shortly after laying on top of him.