25

Amelia's POV

I woke up not remembering getting into bed, I smiled as memories of last night filled my mind turning me on slightly. I didn't even bother looking around the room for him knowing he wasn't in here, I walked to the bathroom taking a shower and brushing my teeth before combing through my hair.

After I finished untangling it, I realized that it stopped at my lower back, it was crazy and annoying how quickly my hair grew. I finished drying off before going to the back of my closet taking out one of Xavier's jersey shorts that I took, as well as one of his black t-shirts putting them on.

I walked into the living room, I was about to call Xavier when I heard a knock on the door, I got up walking over to it before pulling it open.

"Um, good morning," I said slightly confused, when I saw Samantha, Brent and Sebastian on the other side of door.

"Good morning Amelia," Samantha said flashing me a smile as I stepped aside allowing them to come in

"Is everything okay?" I asked noticing the bags by the door. I motioned for Brent and Sebastian to bring them in as I lead Samantha to sit on the stool beside me.

"In a way, I'm moving here to be closer to Xavier, since Brent doesn't have any job ties back home and Sebastian is starting college, I thought it was as good as time as any to uproot," she explained and I motioned for her to continue.

"Well I wanted some help, you know to settle, like a place to stay until our house is ready in the next two days, getting Sebastian into a school and Brent a new job but I didn't want to call Xavier since we just started building a relationship and I didn't want him to think I was using him," she said frowning

"So you want my help?" I asked and she frowned has of having an internal battle with her self.

"No," she lied

"It's okay, I want to help," I reassured her and she sent me a sad smile.

"You can stay in my guests rooms they are upstairs, they might need a little tiding up since I rarely use them and I'll make some calls," I said and she smiled pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you,"

"You're welcome here anyt-" I started but got cut off by the knock on the door.

"Hold on," I said laughing pulling away she gave me an amused look as I walked over to the door pulling it open.

"I can't find my keys to your house, I think I left it here," Lesley said pushing past me and I laughed.

"Good morning Lesley,"

"Good morning babe," she replied amused as she walked deeper into the house I closed the door trailing her.

"It seems like you have a full house, hi I'm Lesley, Amelia's girlfriend," she introduced and I slapped her walking past her to my previous seat.

"This is Xavier's mother and-"

"Probably the wrong time for that joke," she said amused as she moved to the kitchen.

"She's my bestfriend," I said and Samantha laughed.

"She seems sweet,"

"She's not, you guys can go get settled," I said and she nodded as they all went upstairs.

"You're out of orange juice and cheese, has Xavier been here?"

"Yeah, Why?"

"He likes orange juice and feeds on cheese and you look like you had sex," she mumbled searching through the fridge.