16

Two days later

Amelia's POV
Xavier sat across from me his eyes locking with mine, I had gotten used to him just watching me that now I just sat and did the same thing. We were on our way to our fifth meeting and I was tired, Xavier on the other hand looked fully charged. I'm sure I looked like the complete opposite, m-

"What ever your thinking about stop," he ordered softly a frown on his face.

"Xavier that is very peculiar," I said referring to him reading me.

"Come," he ordered and I moved over to him slowly. He kissed my forehead and then my cheek as his hand moved around my waist pulling me closer to him, his sweet scent embracing me.

"You look absolutely stunning, your eyes are shinning more than usual, " he whispered in my ear his hand moving to my thigh.

"Xavier, you can't do that,"

"Do what?" He asked amused kissing my neck as his hand moved up my thigh slowly.

"Do you want me to leak through my fucking dress?" I asked amused but still quite serious I was a horny mess when he became seductive or when he did anything for that matter.

"Language, "he scolded gripping my thigh causing a chain reaction in my core.

"Sorry,"

"I should fuck you across the seat for looking this good before noon," he whispered into my ear and a soft moan left me. He kissed my neck once more, moving to my forehead before pulling away completely.

"How can you curse?" I asked my voice hoarse making me clear my throat.

"Because you should always do and be better than me," he said frowning.

"What if I don't want to?"

"Then I will fuck it into you," he replied softly kissing my hand as the car came to halt. Great now I was going to horny for the entire meeting.

.

.

.

.

We walked out of the conference room going into the hall were everyone was meeting for refreshments and light conversation.

"We're only staying for ten minutes," Xavier whispered in my ear as he lead me to the bar. I sat down facing him as the bartender moved over to us.

"A coke and a whiskey neat," I ordered and he smiled walking off.

"Can you not stare please," I said as my skin burned under Xavier's gaze.

"Why?" He asked amused.

"Cause I feel as if your undressing me with your eyes,"

"Trust I'm doing alot more than undressing you," he said making me laugh.

"You're disgusting," I replied and he smiled as the waiter returned with our drinks, I said a small thank you turning back to Xavier.

"Xavier," a man said touching Xavier's shoulder.

"Paul,"

"Do you mind coming over here for second?" The man who I now knew as Paul asked and Xavier looked over to me silently asking permission and I nodded. He got up walking away and I took a sip of my coke scanning the room.

"All men do here is cheat on their wives with their assistants," I heard a male voice say I followed it to see the bartender leaning against the counter behind me.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you see that man beside the door he is married with two kids and the woman whose ear he talking into is not Mrs Green," he said amused as I glanced at the man he was referring to laughing slightly.

"I'm Mark," he said out stretching his hand.

"Amelia," I replied shaking it and he smiled.

"Nice to meet you, I have to get back to work hopefully I'll see you around," he said walking away going to the customer that called him.

"Come," Xavier said appearing beside me I took his hand as he paid for our drinks leading me outside. We got into the car and the driver closed the door leaving us in pure silence. I looked over to Xavier who was occupied by his phone, his other hand on my thigh.

He handed me his phone, I took it hesitantly looking at the screen where there was picture of us walking his hand around my waist with the headline billionare's secret which wasn't a very good headline.

"Do you believe it?" He asked watching me.

"Believe what?" I asked confusion clear in my voice.

"The headline," he said taking the phone from my grasp putting it away.

"That I'm a secret?" I asked thinking it over, I have never really taken the possibility into consideration.

"Yes,"

"Should I believe it?"

"No," he said frowning kissing my forehead.

"But I can admit when I'm wrong, and I should've taken a better approach at our relationship but I'll fix it," he added his hand on my chin making me look at him.

"What do mean by fix it?"

"Make our relationship public," he said softly pecking my lips.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoyed the chapter

❤️🔥‼️

I might do a double update today 🙃