34

Amelia's POV
"Would you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?" I asked from the couch for the third time, him sitting beside me buried in his work.

"Repeat again," he said glancing at me for a split second.

""Would you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?" I questioned again

"You should be able to answer that," he mumbled and I turned facing him leaning against arm of the chair watching him.

"But this is your quiz,"

"Introvert," he mumbled typing.

"Would you consider yourself jealous?" I asked amused looking at the question in the magazine.

"I'm just going to put you down for yes," I said

"I thought you said this was my quiz," he said amused and I smiled.

"It is but Xavier this is a no brainier,"

"How so?" He asked confused.

"You don't consider yourself jealous?" I asked just as confused.

"No I do not," he said placing his work on the coffee table before us.

"Why not?"

"Amelia your mine not anyone else's, so how can I be jealous of what is already mine?"

"First I'm not an object, and second use the second definition for jealous,"

"My intention was not to make you feel like an object and still I don't believe or have suspicions that you are attracted to someone else," he corrected

"Use possessive," I said and he frowned bitting the inside of his cheek thinking it over, moving my feet into his lap.

"I think possessive is the right way to describe my selfish ways," he mumbled looking back to me, his eyes running over my body.

"So I will just mark no for jealously," I said doing just that.

"Is your greatest fantasy, A, career or B, family?" I asked and I looked up, my eyes immediately meeting his, the intensity of his gaze making heat rush to my core, my entire body reacting.

"Sexual," he responded and I smiled.

"That's not an option Mr Persons," I replied and he chuckled rubbing my feet.

"Yes but isn't this quiz made to elicit honesty?" He asked and I smiled as he rested my right foot against his growing member.

"Yes but based on the options given," I said and the look in his eyes made me know the quiz was over, my thoughts were confirmed when he reached over taking the book from my hands placing it on the coffee table before us.

"Come," he ordered softly and I stood holding his hand as he opened the doors leading to the balcony.

"Xavier-" I started but it ended on a yelp as he lifted me onto the railing.

"I want to show you my Fantasy," he whispered amused against my neck making me laugh.

"Someone is going to see us," I whispered as his began leaving wet kisses along my neck.

"Then I guess we have to be quick Amelia," he whispered moving to my lips, kissing me passionately I moaned my hands tightening around his neck.

A knock sounded on the door and I tried moving away only to be pulled back in. I smiled and he chuckled his hand moving between my legs. The knock sounded once more and he groaned pulling away.

"Shit," he cursed lifting me off the railing.

"Get wine, I'm going to get the door and be right back," he said kissing my forehead, I watched as he turned walking away.