24

You don't wanna fall back
I don't want to fall back tonight
I just want my old baby
You just want to know it's alright
For you to take it all off
For me to take care of you
'Cause you been taking it all in stride

Now I'm gonna make a time to make love
I'm gonna make a point to just focus on us
Now I'm gonna make sure you get enough
When I make it all about you, take care of us

Mood
Dvsn

One week later

Xavier's POV

I was pulling my jacket off my shoulders when the door to the closet opened. I looked to my left immediately greeted with the sight of Amelia who was leaning against the door frame watching me, her hair in a bun on top of her head.

"I thought you were going out with Les," I pointed out as she walked over to me.

"I was but we changed it to Friday," she replied reaching for the buttons of my shirt undoing them.

"You wanna go get dinner?"

"No, I feel like staying in, I think I'll probably cook,"

"You don't like leaving the house do you?"

"No I don't, why leave when you've got everything you need here,"

"To show me off to the world," I replied amused as she slipped my shirt off me a smile on her face.

"Show you off?"

"Yes I've been feeling unappreciated lately,"

"How can I change that?" She asked biting her lip slightly as her hands moved to my belt unbuckling it, my smile quickly disappeared, the feeling in my pants distracting.

.

.

.

.

Amelia's POV

His eyes darkened as he watched me, his gaze never failed to arouse me and in this moment in time it had more of an effect on me than usual, as his hands moved to my hair removing it from it's bun letting it fall down.

"Amelia," he called out his deep voice sending shivers down my spine, I hummed in response not breaking eye contact.

"Don't start something you don't plan on finishing," he whispered sternly his eyes holding desire as his gaze soften. I laughed slightly sliding my hands up his chest wrapping them around his neck, the heat from his skin embracing mine.

"I plan on finishing," I whispered and he smiled shaking his head as his hands moved to my waist lifting me placing me on the dresser in the middle of the room.

"I'm going to fuck you so good that you got wet thinking about it," he whispered his hand moving to my inner thigh as the other gripped my neck firmly, sending everything south, his lips descending on mine in the next moment.

I moaned wrapping my legs around his waist as he pulled my silk robe pushing it off my shoulders.

"I'm starting to think your neck is more sensitive than your clit," he said amused making me laugh. He pulled away his eyes running over my body before locking with mine the intensity of his gaze weakening. He bit the inside of his cheek before his tongue darted out licking his lips.

"What?" I asked slightly breathless as desire pooled in his eyes, he bit his lip as both his hands moved to my thighs pulling me closer to him.

"I'm trying to decided how exactly I want you to cum," he said sounding distracted as heat rushed to my core at his words. It never failed to amuse me how casually he discussed the most forbidden of topics.

"Xavier, I don't want or care for the foreplay, just f-"

"Babygirl it's not about what you want it's what you deserve," he replied and a new formed wetness gathered in between my thighs as his finger ran over the cloth separating him from were I wanted him to be desperately.

"Jesus," I moaned softly as his slipped two fingers inside of me, my eyes closing. He pressed against my front wall his lips against my neck, I moaned my hand wrapped around his neck as other stayed flat against the surface of the dresser.

He bit my neck softly kissing a path down my body, his lips moved to my thigh before landing on my clit sucking I moaned loudly my hand moving to his head.

I wasn't sure whether or not I wanted him to stop or continue, it had only been a minute and I was already close and I could tell that he knew that by the way he speed up his movements my mind went blank as I came moaning his name.

He pulled away standing up his hand moving to my waist, I kept my eyes closed as my body slowly recovered from my orgasm.

"And you were about to miss out on that?" He whispered in my ear, I laughed slightly resting my head against his shoulder. It was crazy the amount of emotions I felt for this man, just the thought of him made my heart fluttered and my body weak.

.

.

.

.

Xavier's POV

I placed my tip on her clit the action causing her to jerk forward, I chuckled rubbing my tip up and down her slit. I hissed as she bit onto the skin on my shoulder, silently telling me to stop teasing.

I smiled kissing her forehead before pulling away I motioned for her to stand and she did on rather shaky legs. I chuckled turning her around placing my hand in the small of her back causing her to lay flat on the dresser her ass facing me.

The sight before me making my dick twitch in need, I moved behind her leaning down to kiss her shoulder.

God was she perfect
And she was all mine

"I love you Amelia," I told her softly.

"I love-" she started but her statement ended with a moan as I entered her going balls deep. She tightened around me her head falling back as I gripped her ass. I began thrusting in a out of her slowly my strokes deep loving the moans and whimpers that left her.

My pace quickened with every stroke the sound of her ass slapping against my thigh keeping me on edge, I kept one hand on her ass as I reached forward grabbing her hair pulling her hand backward creating an arch, changing the angle so that now with every thrust I would hit her g-spot.

She moaned loudly reaching back her nails running across my chest as her walls clenched around me, I groaned loving the way she moved back meeting my fast strokes. The light layer of sweat on our skins glistened under the dim lights in the closet. I slapped her ass and she moaned loudly bitting her lip as I moved my hand from her hair to her neck keeping her exactly where she was.

.

.

.

.

Amelia's POV

I felt the building in my core increased and I knew I couldn't hold on anymore. He groaned behind me his hand tightening on my neck as I moaned out his name cumming my legs shaking from pleasure.

The intensity of my orgasm increased as he continued thrusting into me drawing it whole trying to find his own. His thrust be became slower and a string of curses left him as I felt his warmth inside me filling me up. My harsh breathing matched his as he released me making me lay flat against the dresser.

His hand moved around my waist holding me as he pulled out, a whimper leaving me my eyes closed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading ❤️

Hope you enjoyed the chapter ❤️❤️‼️