12

I think about it
So you don't have to wonder girl
Cause you already got me
Right where you want me babe
I just want to be your man

How does it feel
Girl do you get a rush
Everytime that we touch
How does it feel
Where does your mind go

How does it feel
Vedo

Amelia's POV
I leaned back in my chair, my eyes gaining weight as the seconds passed until they were closed. I focused on the sound of the rain against the window, the cool office nulling me to sleep. It was just something about a rainy day that made me want my bed desperately. Xavier and Lesley officially met last night and I could tell they both enjoyed one another's company, seeing that were alike in more ways than one.

"Enjoying your break?" I heard a deep voice ask and I immediately knew it was him by the way my body reacted. I opened my eyes looking up at his towering figure.

"I was," I mumbled swiping my index finger over my touchpad and I heard him chuckle beside me.

"The rain makes you sleepy?" He asked but it sounded more like statement none the less I hummed in response. He leaned forward kissing my forehead his hand moving to my thigh.

"Do you want to go home?" He asked me his eyes scanning me with what looked like worry.

"I'm fine,"

"Are you sure, I know I've been working you hard..you look tire-"

"I'm fine," I replied smiling but the look on his face made me know he was just suggesting me leaving to sound nice and it was more of a statement than a question.

I sighed not really wanting to leave partly because I loved being around him and I don't want him to think I was taking advantage of him, and the other half was my fear of the growing and rapidly spreading rumors of tales of us both. I felt his hand tighten on my thigh and I looked up into his piercing eyes.

"Where did you go?"

"Nowhere, just thinking about the work I have to do,"

"You're going home Amelia,"

"But I don't want to leave as yet,"

"Love being around me?" He asked amused.

"Yes"

"You do?" He asked his expression changing to one of confusion and I hummed trying to read his mind, if I could communication would be a lot easier.

"Yes," I said slightly distracted still trying to read him. He cleared his throat removing himself from his thoughts.

"We need to get you an assistant," he said more to himself I started laughing but stopped once I realized he was serious, of course he was.

"That isn't necessary,"

"It is I don't want to over work you,"

"You're not can you go back to your desk, please?"

"Think about it," he whispered kissing my forehead standing straight.

"There is nothing to think about, why don't you give Susan an assistant?" I asked almost breaking my neck to look at him.

"With all due respect Susan is not you and until she makes me feel the way you, which I highly doubt she will ever be able to, she will not be in need of an assistant," he replied frowning as he walked out of my office mumbling the last part.