Chapter III - First Encounter

3rd PERSON's POV

Dahyun wore her plain black hoodie , a black mask and a black cap, Chaeyoung also wore the same thing.

"I think this is a bad idea, Dahyun.." Chaeyoung said while fixing her mask, "Did you bring your med? I don't want you to have panic attack again.." Chaeyoung added, "Ye.. I did, Don't worry." Dahyun said.

Chaeyoung drove to where the abandoned port is, they parked their car a little far from where the port is.

They hid behind the tall grasses and saw two people guarding the port's entrance, "Ready?" Dahyun asked Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung nodded, They silently knocked out the guards and hid them.

They acted as the guards and waited for something, "They're here." Dahyun said through her in-ear.

Multiple car passed through them, Mostly big ones.

"Hey, You two, It's our time to guard." A muscular man said, Dahyun and Chaeyoung bowed and went inside, "Thank god.. They didn't notice." Chaeyoung said through her in-ear, "It feels weird bowing to mafias.." Chaeyoung added.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung was told to guard the cargo so they did, They noticed a girl with blonde hair arrived wearing a gold mask with a snake engraved in it, The blonde haired girl observed the whole scene.

Dahyun's POV

The girl with golden mask approached us, "We're gonna die.. Dubu, If I die it's gonna be your fault." I heard Chaeyoung in my in-ear, "Shut up bro. We're in this together." I replied.

"Are you two new here?" The girl asked coldly, "Ye..Yes Ma'am." I replied, "Both of you, Come with me." She said with no emotion at all, We followed her and she lead us to a empty room and she locked the room.

"Remove your mask, Now!" She shouted, We stood still, "Chaeyoung, I love you.. Bro." I said to Chaeyoung through my in-ear.

"Isn't it against the rules, Ma'am.." Chaeyoung said, "Take off your mask! Now!" The girl shouted, She approached me, "You know what's against the rules, It's sneaking in here." The girl said seductively to me.

I saw her approach Chaeyoung, "Get.. away... from her.." I mumbled loudly, "Take off your mask or else something really really bad will happen." She said.

I was about to remove my mask but I stopped when I saw Chaeyoung kick the girl, The girl was able to dodge it and was able to land a punch on Chaeyoung's stomach.

Chaeyoung reached for her gun but the girl kicked the gun away, She kneel down and slowly removed Chaeyoung's hat and mask.

3rd PERSON's POV

The girl pointed her gun to Chaeyoung's head, "One down, one more to go." The girl said, "Now remove your mask before I put a bullet into her he-" Before she could finish her sentence, Dahyun kicked the girl but the girl was able to block it, She kicked Dahyun's stomach.

"Weak." She said coldly, Dahyun reached for her gun and pointed it to the girl, "Nice gun you have there." The girl said with sinister smile.

Dahyun was about to stand up but the girl shot Dahyun's leg which caused her to lost balance, "Dub!" Chaeyoung shouted as she ran toward Dahyun.

"Don't worry this room is soundproof" The girl said and smirked, "Now remove your mask if you don't want to die." She added.

"Sorry bro.." Chaeyoung whispered to Dahyun as she tried to remove Dahyun's mask but Dahyun stopped Chaeyoung's hand, "This is all my fault Chae, I asked you to come with me.." Dahyun said, "Enough with chitchat." The girl said.