Chapter IX - Thirdwheel?

3rd PERSON's POV

The next day, in the office.

"Jih, Introduce the guy you're dating." Chaeyoung said as she back hug Jihyo, "He's busy." Jihyo answered without glancing at Chaeyoung, "Oh C'mon, Ask him if he's free today." Chaeyoung said and pouted, "Fine." Jihyo said and sighed.

Chaeyoung left Jihyo's office and Jihyo called her boyfriend. (You guys obviously know him.)

BOLD – Jihyo's Boyfriend | Normal – Jihyo

"Hey Hyomas."

"Didn't I tell you to stop calling me Hyomas.."

"You're cute when you're angry."

"Sh- Shut up Daniel"

"Oh, You're stuttering."

"Are you free today?"

"For you, Yes."

"I wanna introduce you to my friends."

"Sure, I'll introduce you to my friend."

"Sure, let's meet in xxx Restaurant, 6:00 PM"

"Okay, Goodbye bb."

"G- Goodbye, B- bb."

"Cute."

Jihyo hang up the call and went to the younger three's office, "I'll introduce you guys to my boyfriend, And he will introduce someone to us." Jihyo said, "YASS FINALLY" Mina and Chaeyoung shouted in unison.

"Any reports?" Jihyo asked with a serious tone, "I think they're going to lay low for now because of what happened last week." Dahyun said calmly, "We need to be careful, they might attack unexpectedly." Jihyo said and left.

"Serious Jihyo is scary." Chaeyoung said while acting scared, "True.." Mina replied and chuckled.

"I'm going to third-wheel again." Dahyun said and sighed, "Oh, Our little Dubu is acting cute." Mina said, "C'mon I'm not little." Dahyun replied, "Oh, Our little Dubu is angry." Chaeyoung teased Dahyun and chuckled, "For your information, I'm older than you Chae." Dahyun said.

-

Somewhere in Sana's office.

"Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen tonight.." Sana mumbled while she's looking at a photo of her and Dahyun, "It feels like someone is going to flirt with Dahyun tonight..." Sana quietly said.

-

TIMESKIP : 4:50 PM