Chapter XXIII - Planning

Dahyun's POV | Sana's Bedroom

It's been exactly two weeks since I got kidnapped, and ever since last week Sana allowed me to roam around the house but I'm not allowed to go out, I've noticed there's plenty of guards outside which will make it hard to escape.

I've also noticed that Sana has been busy this past week, She rarely visits me now, My thoughts were cut off by a knock in the door followed by the door slowly opening revealing Momo, "I thought you wanted to chill in the garden today.." Momo said as she closes the door, "You're thinking about something?" Momo asked as she looks at me.

"Oh, Nothing.." I answered and then Momo approached me, "Don't ever think of escaping, I don't want to get scolded by her again.." Momo said as she sits down in the couch.

"So tell me the truth, what were you thinking?" Momo asked with a serious tone, "I- I'm just thinking of my friends who's worried about me and is looking for me.." I answered trying to hide my nervousness, They're really scary when they're serious..

"Umm.. Can we go to the garden? I want to freshen my mind." I said as I slowly get up from the bed, "Sure, Follow me." Momo replied as she gets up.

-

I followed her through the long corridor, scanning the rooms that we passed by, "Hmm?" Momo turned around to face me which caused me to bump to her chest.

I stumbled back.

"N- Nothing.." I answered obviously trying to hide something then Momo looked at me with suspicion.

"There's no one guarding the laundry room, I might use that room to escape.." I thought as I continue to follow Momo through the long corridor.

-

We arrived in the garden, "I'll be inside, Stay here." Momo said with a serious tone as she went inside the house, I gulped and then I looked at the sky.

"How I wish I could leave this house.." I mumbled while looking at the clear sky, "I wonder if Jihyo found the gift which I was suppose to give to her on the day of her birthday..." I said to myself.

I sighed.

"Aish! Pabo!" I shouted as I hit myself, "You okay?" I heard Momo asked from behind which caused me to get startled, "A- Ah.. Ye.." I answered as I nervously chuckle, "Well.. Okay.." Momo said as she went back inside.

"Tomorrow is the day.." I mumbled as I look at birds chirping, "Half of the guards tomorrow will be on rest.. so It's the right time." I said to myself as I smirk, "I hope my plan works.." I added.

-

-

3rd PERSON's POV | Our Detective's Apartment | A week ago.

"Jihyo-ssi.." Mina said as she approach Jihyo who's busy, "I don't have tim-" Jihyo was cut off by Mina when Mina showed Jihyo a gift box, "What's this for?" Jihyo asked as she looks at the gift, "Happy Birthday." Mina said as she forces herself to smile.

"I know.. we're still worried about Dahyun.." Mina said as she puts the gift in the table, "But we want you to celebrate your birthday so please.. take a rest today.." Mina added as puts her hand in Jihyo's back to comfort her.

"I found something in Dahyun's room.." Chaeyoung who's in the back of Mina said, "I think this is for you.. unnie.." Chaeyoung said as she shows Jihyo the gift that Dahyun is suppose to give, Tears formed in Jihyo's eyes, "I promised to protect her.. but I failed.." Jihyo said as tears fall down from her eyes.

-

-

Dahyun's POV

"Momo, Where's Sana's office?" Dahyun asked Momo who's standing beside her, "Umm.. I think you're not allowed there.." Sana answered, "Please.. I'll make an excuse so that you won't get scolded.." Dahyun said while pouting.

"F- Fine.." Momo sighed.

-

Momo told me where Sana's office is, I'm currently walking through the long corridor again, "Found it." I said as I look at a door with a golden snake in the middle, I approached the door.

I knocked on the door twice, I hesitated at first but eventually did it, I reached for the door knob and slowly I turned it and opened the door.

"I.. said.. that.. no one.. are allowed.. inside!" Sana shouted, "You're drunk.." I said as I approach her, "No.. *hiccup* I'm not.." Sana shouted again, "Aishh.. This is bad for your health Unnie.." I said as I get the bottles of alcohol away from her.

When I was about to get the last bottle left in the table, She grabbed my hand causing me to get startled, "T- Take off your hands.. please.." I stuttered as I try to pull the bottle away from her but she tightened her grip, "Kiss me first.." Sana said as she looks at me.

"W- What?!" I shouted as I remove my grip and stumble back, "Cute.." She mumbled loudly which I clearly heard, Drunk Sana is dangerous..

"I- I'll call Momo to carry you to your bed." I said as I approach the door but Sana grabbed my wrist and pulled me causing our body to stick together, She leaned closer, I blushed.

"S- Sana.." I stuttered.

Then suddenly, she softly kissed my lips which caused me to widen my eyes.

I pushed her away and I stumbled back, "Y- You're drunk!" I said as I feel my face heating up, "Oh.. You're blushing.." She said while smirking, "W- What?! I'm not!" I shouted as I hide my face.

"I- I'll call Momo to carry you back to your room!" I shouted stuttering, "I.. *hiccup* can do it myself.." Sana said as she approaches the door, "Aishh.." I sighed as I helped her walk.

We walked through the long corridor and Sana keeps on saying random things.

"Drinking is bad for you!" I said as I look her, "Why are you even drinking?" I asked her as I look away, "I don't *hiccup* want to lost you.." She said which caused me to stop, "W- What do you mean?" I asked her, "I had *hiccup* a nightmare.." She mumbled but I clearly heard it.

-

I placed her in the bed and when I was about to walk away she grabbed my wrist again and pulled me causing me to fall down in the bed, "stay.." She mumbled loudly as she tightens her grip on me, "Y- Yea.. I'll stay... Let go.." I said as i try to pull away.

She let go of her grip.

-

"Please.. Don't escape..." She said while her eyes are closed, "I- I'm sorry.." I said as I turn to the other side of the bed so that I won't face her.

I turned to face her again and then she suddenly grabs my hand, "Stay..." She mumbled while her eyes are closed, "I can't..." I mumbled.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEADER-NIM PARK JIHYO!

- M