Chapter VII - Train me

3rd Person's POV

Dahyun woke up from the sound of her alarm, "Jeez" She said sleepily as she stand up, Dahyun fixed her bed and went outside, When she opened the door she was surprise to see Mina cooking their breakfast, "WHAT DA!" Dahyun shouted, "I completely forgot you're back and you're staying here." Dahyun said as she approach Mina.

"Good Morning, Dubu" Mina said while focusing on cooking, "What are you cooking for breakfast?" Dahyun asked as she rub her sleepy eyes, "Bacon and Eggs" Mina replied looking at Dahyun who's still sleepy, And Dahyun replied with a nod.

Mina finished cooking and prepared 3 plates with the bacon and egg in the table, She sat down and stared at Dahyun who's about to dig in.

"So.. umm Mina.. How did you kill the previous leader of Minatozaki?" Dahyun asked while eating, "Well... I sneakily went inside her office, It was not that protected." Mina replied, "Oh.. No Guards?" Dahyun asked, "Nope, I think he knows about it, He did it on purpose I guess.." Mina replied, "He let you kill him on purpose?!" Dahyun said shocked, "I guess so." Mina replied and chuckled.

"Good Morning!" Chaeyoung shouted which made Dahyun and Mina avert their gaze to Chaeyoung, "You're shouting early in the morning...! CUB" Dahyun shouted, "You're shouting too.." Mina said and chuckled making Chaeyoung and Dahyun chuckle also.

Chaeyoung sat down and started eating her breakfast, "So, Any news about that girl we found yesterday?" She asked, "She's currently unconscious.. So I don't know.." Mina replied.

"That girl looked familiar.." Chaeyoung mumbled loudly, "WAIT! Isn't that Ryujin.. The one who bullied you?" Chaeyoung asked, "Ye.. Ye That's her.." Dahyun replied while looking at her food, "Oh, Yeah.. Ryujin." Mina said while looking at Dahyun.

"You okay, Dub?" Mina asked while staring at Dahyun, "Ye, I'm fine.. stop staring at me.." Dahyun said which made Mina and Chaeyoung chuckle.

Timeskip : Office of our Little Detectives.

Jihyo knocked on their office's door, Jihyo entered with a folder in her hand, "This is all the information about what happened yesterday including the girl's profile." Jihyo said as she place the folder into Mina's table since it's the nearest.

"Thank, Chief" Mina said as she grab the folder, "Drop the honorifics." Jihyo said and chuckled, "I'll leave now." Jihyo said and left the room.

"Dahyun, You read it." Mina said as she pass Dahyun the folder, "So.. A Minatozaki did it.." Dahyun said while looking at the papers inside the folder, She obviously know who did it, "Shin Ryujin, 23 years old." Dahyun reads one of the paper.

"The suspect left a paper with Minatozaki's Logo so ye.. They did it." Mina said while looking at the pictures from the crime scene, "But what did Ryujin do that made them torture her like this.." Chaeyoung said while staring at the ceiling, "That's something we don't know.." Mina replied.

"Dahyun, You okay? You've been spacing out since yesterday." Chaeyoung said as she avert her gaze to Dahyun, "Ah.. Ye I'm fine, Just tired.. I guess.." Dahyun replied, "Well if you say so.." Chaeyoung replied.

"Ugh.. Why am I assigned to this mission.." Chaeyoung sighed, "Well atleast you're working in it with me." Mina said as she smirked at Chaeyoung who's blushing, "Get a room.." Dahyun said while looking at her picture with Sana, "Haha, You'll find your someone soon." Chaeyoung said and chuckled.

"Nah, We're not meant to be..." Dahyun mumbled as she remember her happy time with Sana, "Huh?" Chaeyoung said with a questioned look, "Oh, Nothing." Dahyun replied with a fake smile.

"I'm hungry, Anyone wants pizza?" Mina asked, "Same, I'm hungry too." Chaeyoung replied, "Oh, Sure.." Dahyun said and smiled.

-

-

"Pizza is here, FINALLY!" Mina said as she stand up, "I'll help you get it." Dahyun said as she stand up, "Sure, Thanks Dub" Mina replied as she leave the office and Dahyun followed behind.

Mina paid and they went back upstairs carrying 4 box of pizza with their drinks, "I'll go tell Jihyo." Dahyun said as she place the pizza in the table.

Dahyun went into Jihyo's office, "JIHYO! PIZZA!" Dahyun shouted, "Don't shout!" Jihyo shouted back while covering her left ear, "Oh.. Sorry." Dahyun said and chuckled, "Who bought pizza?" Jihyo asked as she stand up, "Mina." Dahyun replied.

-

While eating Dahyun approached Mina who's busy eating and whispered to her, "Hey, Can you... train me?" Dahyun whispered quietly making sure that only Mina heard it, "You already trained for 3-4 years.." Mina whispered back, "And I'm still not that strong to protect the people I love and care for." Dahyun whispered.

"You two okay?" Chaeyoung asked while looking at Dahyun and Mina, "Ye we're good." Dahyun replied, "Oh, Okay." Chaeyoung replied and smiled.

"But.. Dah-" Dahyun cut off Mina by going back to her desk.

Jihyo finished eating and decided to go back to her office, Chaeyoung went to the comfort room, "Dahyun.." Mina mumbled, "Please unnie..." Dahyun said and pouted, "Fine.." Mina replied and sighed.

"Let's start tomorrow, Okay." Dahyun said and did the okay sign, "Okay.." Mina replied, "It's gonna be harder than the ordinary training system tho.." Mina said with a worried face, "I don't care.." Dahyun replied and slightly smiled.

"I need to inform Jihyo and Chaeyoung about this tho.." Mina said, "Ye.." Dahyun mumbled.

"Back!" Chaeyoung shouted as she enter the office, "Stop shouting, Chae." Mina said while staring at Chaeyoung which made Chaeyoung blush.

"Chaeyoung, Come with me.. I'll go tell Jihyo something." Mina said as she stand up and dragged Chaeyoung to Jihyo's office.

"Sana..." Dahyun quietly said while looking at her picture together with Sana, "Why are you doing this to me..." Dahyun mumbled.

-

"Chief." Mina said as she enter Jihyo's office together with Chaeyoung and saluted, "Drop the honorifics." Jihyo replied as she avert her gaze from her computer to Mina.

"I'll train Dahyun starting tomorrow.." Mina said as she sat down on the sofa, "WHAT?!" Jihyo shouted, "Calm down.. I promise she will be fine." Mina replied, "I don't want her to get hurt.. Minari.." Jihyo said as she looks down.

"I'll train with her." Chaeyoung said, "WHAT?!" Jihyo shouted, "Well , at least I'll be with her." Chaeyoung said and nervously laugh, "No." Mina replied with a serious tone.

"Please.." Chaeyoung said and pouted, "F- Fine." Mina stuttered, "There's no stopping you right.." Jihyo said, "Nope." Mina replied and chuckled.

"Take care of them Mina.." Jihyo said as she stand up and approached Mina, "Don't give them the training that you had.." Jihyo whispered to Mina, "Ye, I won't..." Mina replied.

Jihyo knows what Mina went through when Mina was still a kid.

Mina went through a hell of a training, Her parents trained her since she was a child since Mina's family consist of secret agents. I don't know if I'll write a flashback of Mina's childhood..

- M