Chapter VIII - Training

3rd Person's POV

"Dub, Wake up." Mina said as she pull Dahyun up, "5 more mins.." Dahyun sleepily said, "I thought you want to train.." Mina said, "Uh.. fine.. fine.." Dahyun mumbled, "To see if you're fully awake, Recite my name." Mina said, "Myoui... Mina" Dahyun said while rubbing her sleepy eyes.

-

-

Mina drove to a place Dahyun and Chaeyoung doesn't know, "Where is this?" Chaeyoung asked like scanning the area, "Somewhere near North Korea." Mina replied calmly, "WHAT?!" Chaeyoung shouted, "Don't worry it's safe there." Mina said and chuckled.

-

They exited Mina's car and saw a small house in the middle of a forest, "Where will you park your car?" Chaeyoung asked Mina while pointing at Mina's car, "Don't worry." Mina said as she press a button revealing a hidden garage, "Wow.." Chaeyoung mumbled.

"Let's go." Mina said as she went inside the small house, Chaeyoung and Dahyun followed Mina inside, Mina clapped TWICE which activated a hidden elevator, They went inside it and Mina pressed the button named "ONCE".

When they arrived in the floor, The lights turned on revealing a huge training room, "This is huge.." Chaeyoung mumbled, "How come this place is so.. AMAZING.." Chaeyoung said as she scan the huge training room.

"My family owned this." Mina said and chuckled, "Now, Let's start your training." Mina said as she grab a wooden katana (Training Katana), "Dahyun, You okay?" Mina asked Dahyun who has been silent the whole time, "Ye, I'm fine." Dahyun replied and smiled.

"Dodge my attacks, Kay." Mina said while stretching, "Wa- Wait.. No protective gear?" Chaeyoung asked, "Nope." Mina replied and chuckled, "Ready.. Go" Mina said as she start swinging her wooden katana.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung charged towards Mina attempting to attack her but Mina dodged their attack and was able to hit the two in the back causing the two to fall, "I said dodge not attack.." Mina said while face palming.

"Again." Mina shouted, Mina attacked Chaeyoung first, When Chaeyoung was about to dodge but failed, "Too slow, Cub." Mina said as she hit Chaeyoung lightly in the back.

Mina attacked Dahyun next, And the same thing happened.

"Focus." Mina shouted, Dahyun and Chaeyoung stood up and went into their defensive stance.

TIMSKIP : ONE AND A HALF HOUR LATER.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung got exhausted and got some bruises, "Oh.. I overdid it.. Sorry.." Mina said as she approach Chaeyoung, "Hey Dub, Catch." Mina shouted as she throw Dahyun a ice pack (The thing you slap your bruise with.. I mean rub your bruise with to lessen it..? I don't know the name of the thing.. haha).

Dahyun was able to catch it and so she put it near her bruise in the face, She glance at Mina who's taking care of Chaeyoung's bruise.

"Sana.." Dahyun mumbled as she remember the time where Sana took care of her when someone punched her.

FLASHBACK

Dahyun's POV

Yunho approached me, "Hey Nerd!" He shouted, "What do you want?" I asked him, "How dare you hug Sana!" He shouted as she punched my face really hard that made me fall, "She's my friend.." I nervously replied to him, "She is not your friend!" He shouted as she continuously kicked my stomach, "Stop please.." I mumbled and cried.

"Hey Yunho! Stop that!" I heard someone shout, My vision got blurry because of crying, "Sa- Sana.." Yunho said as he stop kicking me, "She deserve-" I saw Sana cut off Yunho by punching him in the stomach.

"Dahyun.." I heard Sana said, She grab my arm and helped me stand up, She carried me to the school's clinic.

Sana put ointment in my bruise so that it won't leave a mark, "O- ouch.." I said as I grab Sana's wrist, "Stay still." She said coldly which made me obey immediately, Angry Sana is scary.

BACK TO REALITY (LOL)

Dahyun's POV

"You guys are exhausted, Take a rest for now." Mina said as she gently put Chaeyoung into the sofa, Mina approached me and did the same thing.

TIMESKIP : They went back to training and trained for 3-4 hours straight, Dahyun and Chaeyoung was able to dodge Mina's attack and land a punch on her.

"I'll lead you guys to your room." Mina said, We entered the elevator again and she pressed the button "R", We arrived at the floor, Chaeyoung and Me will be sharing a room together and Mina will have the big room.

I decided to sleep early because I'm tired as hell.

When I woke up I saw Chaeyoung is still asleep and a tray with breakfast is beside my bed, I ate it, "I should dye my hair.." I mumbled.

Mina told us that we're gonna train for a week here that's why we brought some of our belongings.

TIMESKIP : Dahyun and Chaeyoung trained with Mina for a week, Their training included a 1v1 fight with Mina which Dahyun and Chaeyoung wasn't able to win, A blindfold training, Mina also taught them how to use a Katana, Your author is too lazy to type those scenes and since I'm not that good when it comes to fighting scenes.

3rd PERSON's POV

After their one week training with Mina they went back to Seoul to continue their mission, Dahyun decided to dye her hair to blonde and Chaeyoung decided to dye her hair back to black, Mina went with the two of them because she has nothing else to do.

"You looked good with silver hair tho, Dub.." Mina said to Dahyun, "Well.. I wanna dye my hair since one of the Minatozaki have recognized me." Dahyun said and chuckled, "Same with me." Chaeyoung said while raising her right hand.

"Then you should just go back to black." Mina said, "No." Dahyun and Chaeyoung said in unison which made Mina chuckle.

"We were gone for a week and now Jihyo is dating someone." Chaeyoung said and sighed, "And she's dating a celebrity." Dahyun added, "Jihyo is growing up, But she's still short tho.." Chaeyoung said loudly and laughed earning a smack from someone behind.

"oh.. H- Hi.. Ji- Jihyo.." Chaeyoung nervously said, "Oh, Why are you here Jih?" Mina asked while focusing on the newspaper she's holding, "Decided to cut my hair shorter." Jihyo said earning a nod from Mina.

The three of them finished their businesses with their hair and Jihyo went back to her apartment and the other three went back to their apartment also.

"You guys look good with any hair color." Mina said while looking at Dahyun and Chaeyoung's hair. "And you look beautiful." Chaeyoung said, "Stop flirting in front of my salad." Dahyun said as she crossed her arms.

"Someone's jealous." Chaeyoung loudly said earning a smack from Dahyun but Chaeyoung continued to laugh which made Mina chuckle because of Chaeyoung's cuteness.

Sorry there's a lot of timeskip, I just really suck in writing fighting scenes.. Once again.. This is another boring chapter. HAHAHA, Thank you for the supports. J

- M