Chapter XIX - Gangnam

3rd PERSON's POV | GANGNAM

"What are we exactly doing here?" Dahyun asked while following Sana, "I'll get something for you." Sana replied while walking, "W- Why?" Dahyun asked while trying to get Sana's attention, "I just want to." Sana replied as she turns around to face Dahyun causing Dahyun to stumble back.

"Let's go." Sana smirked, "Y- Ye.." Dahyun replied while covering her cheeks, Sana chuckled seeing Dahyun blushing.

After minutes of searching for something Sana finally found the thing she's searching, "Found it." She said while looking at the shop, "A flower shop?" Dahyun asked while looking at the shop, "Yes." Sana said as she went inside the flower shop and Dahyun followed Sana inside.

-

After Sana ordered the flower bouquet, they immediately left the shop and continued walking around.

"Don't worry someone will come here tomorrow to get it." Sana stated.

"Now, Time to get you something." Sana mumbled and smirked, "H- Huh?" Dahyun said with a confused tone, "Nothing." Sana replied while smirking.

-

"We've been walking for half an hour now..." Dahyun stated while acting tired, "We've been walking for 15 minutes and you're not even that tired." Sana said as she looks at Dahyun, "Oh c'mon!" Dahyun sighed in defeat.

"What are you even going to buy?" Dahyun asked, "Decent clothes for you." Sana answered while she continues walking, "I have a lot of clothes." Dahyun said, "And we passed by a lot of clothing store." Dahyun added.

"You always wear those rubbish clothes." Sana said, "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" Dahyun shouted causing the people around them to turn their heads, "Nothing." Sana answered and smirked.

"Will you stop smirking? It ain't cute." Dahyun said as she walks faster, "Nope." Sana answered and smiled, "D- Did you just smile?!" Dahyun blushed as she looks away.

-

"Found a decent store." Sana said while looking at the clothing store that sells expensive clothes, "Nope." Dahyun said as she turns back and starts walking but Sana grabbed her wrist and pulled her.

Dahyun who's currently startled came back to her senses and pulled her hand away but Sana held it tightly, "Let's go." Sana said as she drags Dahyun to the store.

-

"Try this." Sana said as throw the clothes to Dahyun who caught it, After Dahyun wore the clothes she showed it to Sana, "Looks good, I'll buy it." Sana said while looking at Dahyun from the bottom to the top.

Dahyun took the clothes off, "It looks pretty normal so I think it's n-" Dahyun widened her eyes when she saw the price, "It's the same amount of money I get as payment every month." Dahyun shouted in her thoughts.

"Let's pay." Sana said as she grabs the clothes from Dahyun's hands, "For all of that?!" Dahyun widened her eyes and Sana nodded as she proceeds to pay for 'all' of the clothes.

"Now you hold all of this." Sana smiled as she passes all of the paper bags to Dahyun, "I didn't wish for all of this and now I have to hold all of this." Dahyun said while holding 5 paper bags, "Be thankful I bought you some decent clothes." Sana said, "It's better than those hoodies you always wear." She added and Dahyun sighed.

"Now time to find a good restaurant." Sana said and then she started walking, Dahyun immediately followed her.

-

"Let's eat here." Sana said as she stops in front of a restaurant, they went inside and sat down in the corner side.

"So, what do you want to eat?" Sana asked as she grabs the menu, "Anything as long as it's delicious and free." Dahyun answered and smiled, Sana then proceeds to scanning the menu.

After 5 minutes of scanning the menu Sana called the waiter and ordered a set of foods.

-

"My arms feel numb after carrying all of that." Dahyun said as she looks at the paper bags which she placed in the floor near her, "I've just recovered.." Dahyun mumbled and sighed.

"After this I have to go back home." Dahyun said as she looks at Sana, "Oh.. Is that so.." Sana said without looking at Dahyun, "Okay.." Sana added as she looks at Dahyun and they stared at each other for a whole minute.

Dahyun was the first one to look away, "Oh.. I won." Sana said as she smirks, "W- wait.. W- What?!" Dahyun quietly shouted while blushing, "You looked away first, so I won." Sana said while smiling.

"I won a kiss from you." Sana said and smirked, "W- What?! We didn't talk about this." Dahyun stuttered, "C'mon! It's so unf-" The waiter cut off Dahyun, "Here's your order." The waiter said while smiling.

Dahyun sighed as she starts eating.

-

After they finished eating they stayed for a bit, "Thanks for the food." Dahyun said as she bows and Sana responded with a "Oh..".

"Did your parents even teach you about manners?" Dahyun asked as she looks at Sana, "I only bow to people who are higher than me." Sana said as she sarcastically smiles, Dahyun sighed.

"We should get going now.." Dahyun said as she stands up, "Sure." Sana replied, and they left the restaurant.

-

"Goodbye." Dahyun bowed and when she was about to walk away Sana grabbed her wrist and pulled her, "You owe me a kiss." Sana said and then she kissed Dahyun's lips.

Sana pulled away, "I love you." She said and smiled, "I- I love you too.." Dahyun replied while blushing, "Take care." Sana said, "You too.." Dahyun replied.

And then they part ways.

I might not update often starting today since school is getting busier, Thank you once again for the support you gave to my story. <3

The end is near?? We'll see. >_< OPPA GANGNAM STYLE

- M