Chapter XIII - Uninvited Visitor

SANA's POV

"Momo, I will go somewhere." I said without looking at her, I stand up and grabbed my car's key, I drove to the hospital where Dahyun is confined.

I arrived at the hospital and asked the reception where Dahyun's room is, "Kim Dahyun's Room Number." I asked the nurse in front of me, "May I know your name, Ma'am?" The nurse asked me, "Sana." I answered, "Last name, Ma'am?" The nurse asked again, "Kim." I answered calmly.

"Floor 7, Room 7." The nurse said, "Thank you." I said and immediately left and went to where Dahyun's room is.

I arrived outside Dahyun's room, I slowly opened the door and I saw Dahyun sleeping comfortably, I slowly approached her and saw her breakfast in the table, I sat down beside her, trying not to wake her up.

I looked at her, "Why would you risk your life.." I said quietly trying not to wake her up, I saw Dahyun open her eyes slowly, "Jihyo.." She mumbled while rubbing her eyes, cute.

"Sa- Sana?!" She shouted, and I immediately covered her mouth, "W- What are you doing here?!" She asked after I slowly uncover her mouth, "Visiting you.." I replied and smirked.

"First." She said, "You're not invited here." She added, "I can come here anytime I want." I replied not caring about what she just said, "How did you find me?" She asked, "I asked." I replied.

"Now, It's my time to ask." I said to her, "Why didn't you eat your breakfast? Kim. Dahyun." I asked her as I look at her breakfast in the table, "Don't want to." She answered while avoiding my gaze, "Eat." I said coldly.

DAHYUN's POV

"Eat." She said coldly, I tried to stand using my right hand, When I was about to fall back down, Sana grabbed my right arm and helped me.

"Why were you there?" Sana asked coldly, "Are you admitting you were there and you planned it?" I said to her and chuckled earning a deadly stare from her, she stayed silent.

"I was assigned to protect her that day." I told her as I try to sit down on the chair near the table, and she helped me again.

"You're a detective not a guard." She said with a serious tone while helping me, "I didn't have a choice." I replied back.

"Why are you doing this, Unnie?" I asked her without looking at her, "I am still your Unnie and I can take care of you whenever I want." She answered coldly, "Now, You're acting nice?" I said to her as I pick up the spoon.

"If you don't want me, then I'll just leave!" She shouted and when she was about to leave I grabbed her wrist using my left hand, She removed my grip harshly, "O- Ouch..." I felt the pain.

"Pabo.." She said, "There's suppose to be someone to take care of you today, Why are you alone" She said as she sat down beside me, "They need to do something important today, They will be back at evening, I guess.." I answered.

I slowly ate my breakfast and silence engulfed the room.

-

"I heard you sing yesterday, it was great." She said while looking at me but I avoided her gaze and continued eating my breakfast, "Will you sing for me?" She asked, I looked at her eyes, "Sure.." I answered then I looked away.

I looked at my phone, "Jihyo is calling.." I said as I grab my phone with my right hand and then answered it.

BOLD – JIHYO | NORMAL – DAHYUN

"Did you eat your breakfast?"

"Currently eating it."

"We will be back later at night, Just order food for lunch and dinner."