Chapter XX - Information

3rd PERSON's POV | Apartment

"I'M BACK!" Dahyun shouted as she opens the door, "Welcome back." Chaeyoung who's sitting in the couch said as she looks at Dahyun, "DID YOU BUY ALL OF THAT!?" Chaeyoung widened her eyes as she saw the paper bags Dahyun is carrying, "Nope." Dahyun replied as she smiles.

"What's with all the n-" Jihyo stopped what she's about to say when she saw Dahyun carrying a lot of paper bags, "So you went shopping for a whole day?" Jihyo asked, "And you shouldn't be carrying heavy stuffs, you've just recovered." Jihyo added as she grabs some of the paper bags and Chaeyoung grabbed the rest of the paper bags.

"This is all clothes.." Chaeyoung said as she looks inside the paper bag, "And s-" Dahyun cut off Chaeyoung by grabbing the paper bag which has her gift for Jihyo, "Umm.. Can you put them in my room?" Dahyun asked, "Sure." Chaeyoung replied as she smiles.

-

-

"Momo, Tomorrow morning go get the flowers I ordered in the usual place." Sana while spinning her pen, "You can leave now." Sana said as she puts down the pen, Momo bowed and left the room.

TIMESKIP | HQ's Meeting Room.

"Why do you want to discuss it here in the meeting room?" Mina asked while looking at Jihyo, "We haven't use the meeting room for a long time, And someone who we must protect is here." Jihyo replied, "And who might that be?" Chaeyoung joined in the conversation, "She'll arrive soon." Jihyo replied.

After ten minutes of silence and waiting the door finally swung open revealing a tall young girl, the four stood up and bowed, "You may sit over there." Jihyo said as she points in the chair in the middle, the tall girl went and sat down in the middle.

"So, this is Chou Tzuyu." Jihyo said, "The current owner of Chou Enterprise." Jihyo added as she gets the folder near her, "We'll be investigating a warehouse that's previously owned by the Chou." Jihyo said while looking at the folder.

"Why did she bother coming here if the warehouse is not even owned by her anymore." Chaeyoung said as she glance at Tzuyu, "Her father was once associated with the Minatozaki." Jihyo replied, "She is here to give us the information we need." Jihyo added.

"My mother told me that my 'father' uses that warehouse as a place for illegal transaction." Tzuyu said while looking at Chaeyoung, "There's also a rumor that it's one of Minatozaki's abandoned hideout." Tzuyu added.

"The Minatozaki knows that our family knew about it so they might come and kill me and my family." Tzuyu said as she averts her gaze to Jihyo, "Our work is to investigate not to protect." Mina said, "Don't worry; we're not the one assigned in this one." Jihyo stated.

"The warehouse became one of their main hideout a long time ago, you might find the information you need to find their boss in there." Tzuyu said, "All information about the warehouse is in that folder." Tzuyu added as she looks at the folder which is in Jihyo's hand.

"I'll leave now; I still have a board meeting to attend." Tzuyu added as she stands up and bow slightly, When Tzuyu opened the door her bodyguards bowed to her and they left.

"So when will we investigate the warehouse?" Dahyun asked, "You finally opened your mouth." Chaeyoung said and chuckled, "Tomorrow." Jihyo asked as she gets up still holding the folder, "Meeting concluded, you may go back to your office." Jihyo said as she bows and left.

"I'll go grab something." Chaeyoung said as she leaves the room.

"Mina.." Dahyun said as she looks at Mina, "Hmm?" Mina replied as she averts her gaze to Dahyun, "I'll go visit my parents..." Dahyun said, "Don't get into trouble again." Mina replied and Dahyun widened her eyes, "Y- Ye.. I won't." Dahyun said.

-

"Where did Dahyun go again?" Chaeyoung asked Mina, "She went to visit her parents." Mina answered as she looks at Chaeyoung, "Don't worry." Mina smiled.

-

-

Dahyun's POV | Cemetery

"Hi Mom.. Hi Dad.." I said as I sat down in the grass, "I know.. It's not yet your death anniversary.. But I decided to come here today because I might not be around during that day." I said as I put the flowers down.

"I hope you're resting in piece now that since I've finally caught the people who did this to you.." I said and smiled, "You'll probably scold me for loving a mafia leader.." I chuckled, "I want to move on but.. my heart won't let me.." I mumbled.

"Don't worry, Even if I love her.. I won't let her get away from the crimes she did.." I said, "I hope.. I won't.." I mumbled.

"I'll go back now, it's getting dark." I said as I get up and dust off my pants, "I love you." I added and smiled.

-

-

Sana's POV | Cemetery

"Don't worry; I won't let them destroy The Minatozaki." I said as I look at my father's gravestone, "Even if it means... hurting her.. I hope I won't tho.." I mumbled, "I won't disappoint you.." I said.

"I promise, The Minatozaki will always be on the top." I stated as I stare at my father's gravestone.

I stood up and bowed and then immediately left.

-

-

3rd PERSON's POV | Somewhere in Myeongdong

Nayeon wore her black mask and black cap, she's with her manager.

"Nayeon-ssi, We should go back now." The manager said, "Well, Since I'm done here... We can go back." Nayeon replied, "But before we go back.. I need to find a comfort room first.." Nayeon added.

"I'll be back, Stay here." Nayeon said and she immediately ran to the nearest comfort room, while running she bumped into someone causing her to fall down.

"Watch where you're going!" The person who she bumped with shouted, "I- I'm sorry." Nayeon replied as she stands up and bowed, "Whatever." The unknown person said, Nayeon slowly raised her head to see the face of the person she bumped with.

"Jeong.." Nayeon said causing the unknown person to stumble back, "W- Who are you!?" The unknown person shouted, Nayeon slowly lowered her mask, "N- Nayeon?!" The person widened her eyes, "Jeongyeon.. I miss you.." Nayeon said as she tries to hug Jeongyeon but Jeongeyeon pushed her away.

"N- No.. You.. You shouldn't come near me.." Jeongyeon said, "W- Why?!" Nayeon shouted as she tries to grab Jeongyeon's hand but Jeongyeon pushed her away again, "You're not safe if you're with me!" Jeongyeon shouted, "You're an idol! I'm a criminal!" Jeongyeon quietly shouted.

"B- But.." Nayeon tried to touch Jeongyeon but Jeongyeon pushed her away and ran, "Nayeon-ssi, Are you done? We need to go back now." The manager said as she looks at Nayeon, Nayeon immediately wipe her tears away and then she looks at her Manager and smiled.

"Yeah, Let's go.." Nayeon said while trying to hide her sadness.

-

"Oh Jeong.. You okay?" Momo asked Jeongyeon, "Y- Ye I'm fine, let's go." Jeongyeon replied while acting fine, "Sana might be looking for you." Jeongyeon added.

I've finally introduced our maknae, Yoda.

Thank you once again for supporting my story, I WABYU ALL. HAHA

Members of TWICE posted on twicetagram today, HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR.
:)

- M