Chapter XXIV - Escaping

Dahyun's POV | Sana's Room

I glanced at Sana who's still sleeping, I slowly get up not to wake Sana up.

I decided to write a letter before I proceed to my plan, I slowly get a piece of paper and a ballpen.

Dear Sana,

I know you forbid me from escaping but I'm doing for your own sake, I want you to stop doing things that can cause your life, I just want you to live a normal life without doing something illegal.

You love me and I also love you too, I know you want me to stay but I can't just stay here watch you do illegal things and do nothing.

If ever something bad happens to me, Always remember that I love you and please don't blame yourself.

- Kim Dahyun / Your Future Wife

I gently placed the paper in the table and I put something heavy on top of it so that it won't fly away.

-

I'm currently in the corridor on my way to the laundry room which is where I'll escape, As I walk slowly through the corridor I noticed two guards approaching so I hid in an empty room.

I waited for the guards to pass by as I was waiting I scanned the room, "Seems like the previous boss's office.." I mumbled.

A minute later,

"I think they're gone.." I mumbled as I slowly open the door and I glanced left and right, I slowly step outside and then I ran carefully to where I'm suppose to escape.

-

3rd PERSON's POV

Meanwhile,

Sana woke up from her sleep, She scanned the room hoping to see Dahyun's face, "F*" Sana shouted as she gets up.

She saw a piece of paper in the table and then she reads it.

"UGhh!" She shouted as she puts the paper back to where it was placed.

She went to JeongMo's room, "WAKE THE F* UP! Dahyun is escaping!" Sana shouted and the two immediately get up and then they wore their jacket and mask.

-

"The hole is too small.." Dahyun said as she struggles, after a minute or two of trying to fit herself and get out, She finally succeed.

"Finally!" Dahyun said as she gets up from her crouching state, "That fall wasn't the best tho..." She mumbled as she starts running somewhere she's no familiar with.

-

"Find her at all cost!" Dahyun heard Sana shout, Dahyun is currently in the corner wall, Hiding.

Dahyun glances at Sana, "She's hot when she's angry.." She mumbled, "Wait, wtf.." Dahyun said to herself.

She scanned her surrounding, "Bingo!" She mumbled as she saw tall grasses that she can use to hide and get out.

She crouched and then she carefully approached the tall grasses and hid herself.

While crouching to where she's suppose to get out, She accidentally steps on a branch, "Opps.." She mumbled.

"I think I heard something.." A guard said to his co-guard, "Check over there." The guard added and then he approached where the sound came from.

"Meow!" Dahyun pretended to be a cat, "Oh.. It's just cat.." Dahyun heard the guard said followed by footsteps.

"Did they just believe it's a cat.. Wth.." Dahyun mumbled while crouching to where she's supposed to be.

Dahyun finally arrived near the gates, She looked at the guards, "I'll run for my life in 3.. 2..." She mumbled as she slowly gets up, "1" She said and then she started running.

-

"There she is!" Momo shouted as she saw Dahyun running away, "Follow her! Now!" She commanded to the guards.

-

"I'm not an athletic person.." Dahyun said while running, She looked at her back and widened her eyes, "They're catching up... Let me escape for god's sake... da f*" Dahyun said as she increases her speed.

-

"Why did I even bother giving you this job, Ughh." Sana said as passes through her guards followed by Momo and Jeongyeon, "They're so freakin slow." Sana added.

"Dahyun!" Sana shouted but Dahyun didn't even glance at her.

-

"Dahyun!" Dahyun heard Sana shout but I didn't glance at her and continued running, "I need to contact Jihyo as soon as I escape.." Dahyun added.

"Finally!" Dahyun shouted in her thoughts as she sees tall buildings in the not too far distance.

Dahyun looked back, "Are they not tired of chasing me.." Dahyun said in her thoughts, "The three in front are not even stopping to catch their breath.. WTF!" Dahyun said while looking at the three in front.

-

-

"We might find something that will lead us to Dahyun here..." Jihyo said to the two behind her, "I hope so.." Chaeyoung replied, "It's been weeks since she got kidnapped.." Mina said, "They threw Dahyun's phone somewhere here in Daegu..." Jihyo said while looking around.

-

-

"I need to go to a crowded area.." Dahyun mumbled while running, "Oh.. Over there.." Dahyun added as she looks at a busy street.

"Dahyun-ssi, STOP RUNNING!" Dahyun heard Sana shout but she didn't bother to look back.

-

"Jihyo!" Dahyun shouted in her thoughts, "JIHYO-SSI!" Dahyun tried to get Jihyo's attention, "Jihyo!" Dahyun shouted again and then she looks back and saw Sana and her group is approaching her.

"Jihyo!" Dahyun shouted again and this time she successfully got Jihyo's attention, "Dahyun!" Jihyo shouted back.

Dahyun ran to the other side of the road, "Watch out!" Jihyo shouted.

Dahyun didn't notice a car is approaching her in a very fast speed.

.

.

.

.

BEEP!

Oh..

- M