Epilogue

3rd PERSON's POV

Few days after the accident,

"This mission is concluded." One of the high-ranked official announced, "What?!" Jihyo shouted in anger, "We lost Dahyun and you want us to just move on and forget that we had this mission!?" Jihyo added.

"That's why we will announce that Dahyun died in an accident." The high-ranked official said as he opens a folder containing information about Dahyun, "What?!" Mina shouted, "Won't you even try to look for her?!" Mina asked trying to control her anger.

"There's only a small chance that we will find her alive after what happened to her." The high-ranked official calmly said, "Why are you so calm about this, Sir?!" Chaeyoung shouted trying to hold her anger also, "Like I said there's only a small chance that she's alive, so it's better if we announce her DEAD." The high-ranked official answered.

"You're dismissed." The high-ranked official added, "But Sir!" Chaeyoung insisted, "I said, you're dismissed." The high-ranked official said with a serious tone.

They left the room with anger.

"That motherfuc*!" Chaeyoung said with anger, "Chaeyoung.." Jihyo said as she gives Chaeyoung a deadly glare.

"I will never accept the fact that Dahyun is dead unless I see her dead body!" Chaeyoung shouted and then she left angrily.

"Chae!" Mina shouted as she follows Chaeyoung.

-

Jihyo sat down in her chair, "F*!" Jihyo shouted, "Your parents told me to protect you but I failed them.." Jihyo mumbled as she looks at a photo frame in her desk.

FLASHBACKS | JIHYO's POV

"Watch out!" I shouted as I saw a car approaching Dahyun at a very fast speed.

-

"Stay back!" I heard the girl wearing a silver mask shout while holding a gun and pointing it to us, "Jihyo-ssi, There's too many of them.." Mina whispered to me, "Carry her, Now!" I heard the girl wearing a gold mask shout.

"Minatozaki!" I shouted as I try to approach Dahyun but Mina grabbed my wrist and stopped me, "Mina! Let Go!" I shouted as I try to pull away.

"I said. LET. GO." I shouted again but Mina tightened her grip, "Jihyo, We can't lost you.." Mina said.

-

-

BACK TO REALITY | 3rd PERSON's POV

"Chae!" Mina shouted while chasing Chaeyoung, "Mina, Stop following me." Chaeyoung said as she stops from walking, "I can't lose Dahyun..." Chaeyoung added as she looks down, "Chae, We also feel the same.." Mina said as she puts both of her hand in Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Come here." Mina said as she pulls Dahyun into her embrace, "We will find her." Mina added and Chaeyoung started crying.

They stood there still for nobody knows how long.

-

-

Daniel told Nayeon what happened to Dahyun, "W-What?!" Nayeon shouted and tears started forming in her beautiful eyes, "Jihyo called me awhile ago.." Daniel said as he looks down, "I'm sorry.." Daniel said as he slowly put his right hand in Nayeon's shoulder.

"Please.. leave me alone for now.." Nayeon said as she removes Daniel's hand, Dahyun obeyed and he immediately left the studio.

-

"Next week..." Jihyo stopped as she looks at Mina and Chaeyoung, "We will announce that Dahyun died in an accident." Jihyo said as she looks down trying to hold her tears.

-

HALF A YEAR LATER

Sana noticed that Dahyun is slowly opening her eyes.

"W-Who are you?" Dahyun asked with a slightly scared tone, Sana stared at Dahyun for a whole minute and then tears started forming in her eyes.

"W- Where am I?" "What happened to me..?" Dahyun bombard Sana with questions, "I can't remember anything..." Dahyun murmured as she slowly touches her head with her left hand.

"You got into an accident." Sana said as she hold Dahyun's right hand, "You were unconscious for six months.." Sana added.

"We are in Japan." Sana answered one of Dahyun's question.

"And my name's Sana..." Sana said as she slowly pulls Dahyun's right hand closer to her lips, "I am your girlfriend." Sana softly said as she kisses Dahyun's hand softly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED.