Chapter X - Date?

3rd PERSON's POV

After the three of them arrived home, Dahyun immediately went to her room, She texted Nayeon's number.

Hey, It's Dahyun.

Oh.. Hi!

Let's meet in xxx Park (Dahyun's favourite place).

Sure, What time?

After lunch? 1:00 PM?

Okay, Meet you there. Gotta go sleep, Beauty sleep. ;)

Okay, Goodnight. J

"Oh my god, WTHH" Dahyun shouted in her thoughts, "I should move on..." Dahyun mumbled while looking at her photo with Sana.

"And I should sleep now.. It's pretty late.." Dahyun mumbled, She closed her eyes and sleep.

Dahyun's POV

"MINATOZAKI! Surrender now!" I heard a girl shout, I looked at where the sound came from and saw Mina pointing a gun at Sana, "N- Don't!" I tried shouting but no sounds came out from my mouth.

I forced myself to stand up, I was able to.. I approached Sana slowly, Each step I take I get weaker.

"F*ck off! I'll rather die than getting arrested!" I heard Sana shout, When Mina was about to shoot Sana, I was able to get near Sana and hug her, BANG!

"Da- Dahyun!" I heard Mina shout, "Dahyun..." I heard Sana mumble, I looked at her and saw her.. Crying..

My vision is getting blurry.. "Dahyun! Dahyun! Dahyun!" I hear someone shouting my name but I can't see who.. And then I blacked out.

"Dahyun! Wake up!" A girl shouted, "Sa-!" I shouted, "Oh.. It's you Chaeyoung.." I said while rubbing my sleepy eyes.. It's wet... Did I cry... It was a nightmare... But it feels real..

"You okay, Bro?" Chaeyoung asked me, "Yea.. I'm fine.." I quietly said, "You're crying.." She said to me while pointing at my eyes, "Oh.." I replied, "Ye. Ye get off me.." I added as I playfully push her away.

"Breakfast is ready, Mina cooked it." Chaeyoung said and smiled, "You better finish it all" She said with a serious tone, "Ye ye I will finish it since you're 'girlfriend' made it" I said and chuckled, "Y- I mean.. Finish it because I don't want food to be wasted." She said as she avoid my gaze.

-

I walked to the park, "It's not even that far and It's not even that close.." I mumbled, "Why does it feel like someone is stalking me.." I thought as I scan the area around me, "I don't want get into trouble.. Jihyo is going to scold me again.." I mumbled as I walk faster.

I arrived at the park, "Someone's still following me.." I mumbled as I sat down in the bench, I tried calling Nayeon but she's not answering, "I guess she's on her way here." I thought.

A girl approached me, "Oh hey! We meet again." The unknown girl said and smiled, "Huh?" I replied, "Oh.. The girl yesterday... Hi!" I added, "What are you doing here" She asked, "Oh, I'm meeting someone." I replied and smiled, "Ahh, Is that so.." The unknown girl said.

"Oh, By the way.. My name's Momo." The girl named Momo said, "Mo..Mo?" I said, "Yes, Hirai Momo." She replied and smiled again, "It feels like I heard your name somewhere.." I quietly said, "Oh... Maybe someone with the same name as me." She said and chuckled.

"Oh, I got to go now." She said, "Oh, Cya!" I replied and smiled and she left.

-

"I forgot to ask her name..." Momo mumbled as she continues walking.

-

"Dahyun!" I heard a familiar voice shout, I looked at where the sound came from, "Oh, Hey Nayeon! You're finally here." I replied as I stand up and then I bowed to her and then she bowed back.

TIMESKIP : After 10 MINS of chitchatting.

"Dahyun... If you're able to turn back time.. What would you do?" Nayeon asked me, "Well.. I would go back to the time where my Best friend is still with me..." I answered as I look down, "Oh.. What happened?" She asked again, "She left.. I saw her again.. but she changed.." I said still looking down, "Oh.. Is that so.." She replied while patting my back.

"How about you?" I asked her, "She joined the dark side." Nayeon said and obviously forced a chuckle, "This isn't star wars, Nabongs." I replied to her and chuckled, "But for real, She left and the last time I heard about her.. She's doing illegal things already.." Nayeon replied and forced a smile.

"Oh.. Isn't it dangerous to walk around alone.. especially you, You're a celebrity." I said to her, "Oh, Don't worry.. I'm wearing a mask and my manager is there." She said as she point to a guy wearing a mask.

"I really love your songs, and your voice." I said to her while I stare at her beautiful eyes, "T- Thanks.." Nayeon stuttered and blushed, "One point for me." I said to her as I chuckle, "Wait, What?!" Nayeon said with a cute angry tone, "I made you blush." I replied and smiled.

"Let's eat ice cream." I said to her as I point to my favorite ice cream parlour, "Sure, My treat since why not." She said as she pulled me to the 'ice cream shop/store/parlor'(lol).

"Cookies N' Cream" I said to Nayeon who's scanning the menu, "I'll get the same thing then." She said as she order the ice cream.

We went back to where we sat and while we're walking back we ate our ice cream, "This is delicious." Nayeon said with enjoyment.

TIMESKIP : After 25 MINS of chitchatting again.

Nayeon's manager called her, "Nayeon-ssi, We need to go, You still have to practice early tomorrow." The manager said to her and Nayeon nodded.

"I need to go now Dahyun, Thank you again for today." Nayeon said and bowed, "And please come to my concert." She added and hugged me, "Y- Ye I'll come." I replied to her and stuttered a little.

They left and I sat back in the bench, after admiring the sunset, I decided to go back home, While on my way back home, I can still feel someone is staring at me.

-

"Momo, Go and explore, I'll give you a break today." Sana said to Momo without looking at her, "Are you sure?.." Momo asked, "Yes. Now. Leave." Sana replied.

-

"Hey Boss! I'm back." Momo said and bowed, "So, What did you do today?" Sana asked while cleaning her knife, "Oh, I visited a park and I saw the pale girl yesterday she's with Im Nayeon." Momo said, "She's lucky, she gets to hang out with a famous soloist." Momo added.

"So what did they do?" Sana asked and gave Momo a death glare, "They were eating ice cream together, Holding hands.. They're pretty cute tog-" Momo didn't finish her sentence when she saw Sana throw her knife which nearly hit Momo, "Out. Now!" Sana shouted and Momo immediately bowed and left.

Sana searched information about Nayeon, "Oh.. She's going to have a concert on Wednesday." Sana mumbled.

"Momo!" Sana shouted and Momo immediately enter the room and bowed, "I have a mission for you." Sana said calmly, "You will assassinate Im Nayeon during her concert on Wednesday." Sana added, "Did she do something to you?" Momo asked, "Stop asking question and just do your mission." Sana said coldly, "Y- Yes Ma'am!" Momo shouted.

"Plan it carefully, I'll be in the venue to signal you when to shoot." Sana said averting her gaze from Momo to her computer, "Yes Boss!" Momo shouted and bowed.

"You're dismissed, Go rest." Sana said, Momo bowed and left the office.

.

.

"You're dead." Sana mumbled while pointing a gun to a picture of Nayeon.

Oh.. Something bad is going to happen during the concert..
And that nightmare.. might happen? :O

- M