Chapter XXII - Kidnapped

Dahyun's POV | Sana's Room

"Wh- Where.. am I..?" I said as I try to lift my body up but failed and fell back down, "O-Ouch.." I said as I touch my stomach, "W- What happened?..." I asked myself then I remembered I got shot twice.

When I was about to lift myself up someone suddenly opened the door revealing a girl wearing a face mask and pajamas, "W- Who are you?" I asked while looking at her, "It's me Sana." She answered as she went to the bathroom.

-

"Don't even think of escaping." Sana said with a serious tone, "We're not in my house, we're in my hideout." Sana added.

"This sucks.. I've just recovered from my injury then I get injured again.." I said as I try to lift myself up and when I was about to fall back down Sana helped me.

"Not my fault.. You keep on doing dangerous things.." Sana said as she looks away, "And you keep on doing illegal things.." I said to her, "Whatever.." She replied as she leaves the room.

"Pretty sure they're looking for me.." I mumbled while looking at the room, "I should find a way to escape.." I mumbled as I force myself to stand up, I successfully did with the support of the bed.

I approached the sofa and slowly sat down, "Didn't I tell you to stay in bed?" I heard Sana's voice coming from the door, "You only mentioned resting.." I said to her and Sana facepalmed herself.

"How long did I stay unconscious?" I asked her, "A day and a half.. I guess." Sana replied while leaning in the door then I remembered my phone, "Where's my phone?!" I panicked, "I threw it away, don't worry I'll get you a new one." She replied, "Oh c'mon.. Why did you throw it?" I sighed, "Don't hide the fact that they can track your phone." She answered.

"I'll be doing something in my office, if you're hungry just call me using that button." Sana said as she points at a table near the bed with a button in it, "Take a rest." Sana added then she closed the door.

-

-

"Mina..." Momo mumbled as she remembers what happened in the warehouse.

FLASHBACK

"If my father finds out we are seeing each other, He will scold me..." Little Mina said while holding Momo's hand, "I'll protect you from him." Little Momo replied while posing like bodybuilders, "You can't even kill a mosquito." Little Mina said as she chuckles, "Oh c'mon, I can kill a mosquito." Little Momo replied while acting angry.

BACK TO REALITY | HQ

"I tracked the phone; it's in a street that leads to Daegu." Jihyo said while looking at her laptop, "They threw Dahyun's phone on their way to where they brought Dahyun.." Jihyo added.

"Mina, have you seen the face of the girl that you've fought with?" Jihyo asked as she looks at Mina, "Mina!" Jihyo shouted causing Mina to get back to her senses, "I- No.." Mina replied back.

"And why is that so?" Jihyo asked her another question, "T- They were wearing mask, I fought with a girl wearing a silver mask." Mina answered, "Who seems to be a high ranked member." Mina added and Jihyo nodded.

"How about you Chaeyoung?" Jihyo asked, "I found this folder in a office." Chaeyoung answered as she gives the folder to Jihyo who opened it immediately, "A drawing of a snake, a raccoon, and a ostrich.." Jihyo mumbled while looking at the folder with a confused look.

Jihyo flipped to the next page, "It's about the transaction between the Chou and the Minatozaki..." Jihyo said while reading the paper.

"For now, let's focus on finding Dahyun." Jihyo said as she puts the folder down.

-

-

3rd PERSON's POV

"I'm hungry.." Dahyun mumbled as she touches her stomach, "Sana.." Dahyun said to herself as she reaches for the button to call Sana, She pressed it and a sound came out from the speaker on the wall.

"What? I'm busy.." Sana's voice is heard from the speaker, "I'm hungry.." Dahyun said, "I'll ask someone to buy you something to eat, what do you want to eat?" Sana asked, "Something healthy and delicious that can help me recover fast, Thank you." Dahyun replied, "Okay." Sana said and then a beep sound came out from the speaker.

"After I recover, I'm going to find a way to escape.." Dahyun mumbled and sighed, "I hope they're safe.." Dahyun said to herself.

"Oh.. I completely forgot.." Dahyun mumbled, "I was going to give a gift to Jihyo.." Dahyun said as she silently shout, "This really.. sucks.." Dahyun added.

"Am I still wearing my contacts..." Dahyun mumbled and then she hears a knock in the door, "C- Come in.." Dahyun shouted then a familiar girl went inside while holding a tray, "M- Momo?!" Dahyun widened her eyes.

"Oh, Hey." Momo replied and smiled as she puts the tray down in the table, "Wait, You're a member of the Minatozaki?!" Dahyun asked Momo, "I guess so." Momo replied and chuckled, "I'll take my leave now, Have fun eating." Momo added, "Oh, You're still wearing contacts, you can remove it and wear that glasses." Momo said as she exits the room.

Dahyun removed her contacts and wore the glasses, "Oh.. Why does it feels like mine.." Dahyun asked herself, "Wait.. Is this mine?!" Dahyun widened her eyes.

-

"What happened to Dahyun?!" Nayeon asked her Manager, "I heard she got shot twice and got kidnapped..." Her manager replied, "W- What?!" Nayeon shouted, "You should refrain from shouting, There's a lot of people around you.." Her Manager said and Nayeon lower her head and nodded.

-

-

"Sana's room is so freaking gloomy.." Dahyun said as she looks at Sana's room.

-

Meanwhile, Sana.

"Why do I feel like someone made fun of my room.." Sana mumbled while looking at her laptop.

Well..

Just imagine the bedroom in the picture doesn't have windows.

- M