Chapter XV - Hawaii

3rd PERSON's POV

"Korea is huge..." Dahyun said as she looks at the window, "This isn't your first time right?" Chaeyoung who is beside Dahyun asked, "Nope.. But I was a kid back then..." Dahyun replied and chuckled.

"I'll go sleep, You also should sleep.. It's going to be long flight." Chaeyoung said as she close her eyes, "Yes Ma'am." Dahyun replied and chuckled.

-

"Shortly, we will land in Hawaii." The captain announced, Chaeyoung slowly opened her eyes and patted Dahyun, "Wake up..." Chaeyoung said quietly and after a few 'WAKE UP!' Dahyun finally opened her eyes.

"We're going to land soon." Chaeyoung said while stretching her arms.

-

-

They waited for their service van to arrive, "We're going to stay in Ritz-Carlton Hotel." Jihyo said to the younger three, "Isn't that hotel.. one of the most expensive?!" Chaeyoung shouted, "Well, We aren't paying.." Jihyo replied and chuckled, "How rich is JYPE?!" Chaeyoung asked, "They have two of the most famous soloist, they have a girl group who always have sold out tour.." Jihyo said and smiled. (JYPE spent nearly a million for their vacation)

"Oh, It's here." Jihyo said while pointing at the white van approaching them, It parked in front of them and the driver approached them, "Welcome to Hawaii." The driver said and bowed, "Thank you." Jihyo replied and bowed. (Bold – English)

"I'll be your driver for the whole vacation." The driver said and smiled, "You speak Korean?!" Chaeyoung said, "Yes, I do." The driver replied, "I'm from Korea but I work here." The driver added and smiled.

"I'll help you with your luggaes." The driver said and then he grabbed the luggages a placed it in the back of the van, "Our first destination will be your hotel." The driver said as he gets in the driver seat and chuckled; the other four went inside also and sat down comfortably.

"I'll introduce myself, my name is Choi Eugene." The driver said while focusing on the road, "Don't worry, I already know you girls, No need to introduce." He added and smiled. (Well, If you know the drama.. then one point for you)

-

-

"We're here, I'll help you with your luggages." Eugene said as he exits the car went to the back of the van, He placed all the luggages down, "I'll be back here tomorrow morning, 9:00 AM" He added.

"Thank you." Jihyo stated and bowed, "See you tomorrow." Jihyo added and smiled, Eugene bowed back and left.

-

"So you two will share a room and Mina and I will share a room also." Jihyo said, Dahyun and Chaeyoung nodded, "Let's go." Mina said and then they went inside the elevator together with the staff that helped them with their luggages.

-

-

TIMESKIP : Early in the morning, Tuesday.

"The breakfast here is delicious." Dahyun said as she eats her food, "True." Chaeyoung replied, "Eugene is going to arrive soon, We should eat fast." Jihyo stated as she glances at her watch.

-

"Good Morning." Eugene said and bowed, "I'll tour you to different tourist spots in Maui." Eugene stated, "It's going to be a long drive to Maui so you can rest while we're on our way there." He added.

They went inside the van and sat comfortably, "We will visit Maui Ocean Center, Lahaina Historic Trail, and more." Eugene said as he starts driving. (I searched all of this.. I haven't tried travelling to another country.. xD)