Chapter V - Oops

Sana's POV

The next day.

"Momo, I won't be around the whole day." I told Momo who's busy with her computer, "Happy Birthday Boss." Momo replied and chuckled, "Didn't I tell you to stop calling me boss?" I replied to her as I playfully slap her arm, "Whatever boss." She replied.

I drove to where the park is and I saw Dahyun sitting alone, "Yo Detective." I said seductively, "Stop doing that Sana." She replied, "Oh.. My little dubu isn't calling me Unnie anymore." I said while I fake cry.

"Happy Birthday, Un- Unnie." She said to me while she handed me a paper, "Oh.. Than- What the f*ck?" I said as I read the paper, Warrant of Arrest. "This is fake, you can't fool me." I replied as I tear the paper and then she laughed.

"Here's my real gift, happy birthday." She said as she handed me a box, I opened the box and it's full of picture of us during our high school days, "Did you put a tracker inside this box?" I said obviously joking, "Lol no." She replied.

"What martial arts did you learn?" I asked her, "Taekwondo and Karate." She replied to me, "For how long?" I asked her again, "3-4 years." Dahyun replied, "And you can't even land a kick or punch on me." I said and chuckled, "You're just fast.." She said.

"I just noticed now you're wearing a different glasses.." I said to her while looking at her glasses, "I worked hard for these glasses." She replied, "Okay, Whatever." I said.

"You look nice with your silver hair.." I said while looking at her hair, "Thanks.." She mumbled which I clearly heard, "You also look nice with your blonde hair but people will recognize you easily." She said and chuckled, "Whatever." I replied and smirked.

I saw Dahyun answering a call.

Dahyun's POV

I felt my phone vibrate once again, "Oh.. Mina is calling." I mumbled as I answer the phone call.

Mina - Bold

Dahyun - Normal

"Hey Dubu!"
"Hey Minari, How's your trip?"

"It's boring.."

"Atleast you were able to go on a trip."

"We can go on a trip together with the squad in the near future."

"That would be fun.."

"You're coming back?"

"Ye, I'm done with my *thing*"

"Nice, Want me to fetch you from the airport?"

"No need, I'll hang up now, Cyaa dubu."

"Who was that?" Sana said while staring at me, "My friend, I met her-" Sana cut off me, "Her?" She said, "Yes, It's a girl, Chaeyoung's friend." I replied. Sana stayed silent.

"I want to travel back to the time where you're not.. you know.. like this.." I said as I hold back my tears, "I miss those days.." I said quietly, "We can't turn back time, Dahyun." Sana said without looking at me.

"There's a possibility that this mission will be my last, I might die.." I said faking a laugh, "Well at least I was able to catch the people who killed my parents.." I said with a forced smile.

"What's your latest mission?" Sana asked as she shot a death glare at me, "Ca- Catching you.." I said quietly, "DAHYUN! PABO! ITS SUPPOSE TO BE A SECRET MISSION AND NOW-" I said as I facepalm myself. "Oh, Is that so.. Goodluck then." She said as she avert her gaze from me.

"What would you have become if you weren't a detective?" Sana asked me, "Well, I wanna try performing in front of thousands of people." I replied as I unconsciously smiled, "Then you should have did that instead of being a detective, You're risking your life." Sana said with anger, "Too late." I replied while staring at the sky.