Chapter XVII - Alley

3rd PERSON's POV | Office

"I receive new information from our informant." Jihyo said while looking at the papers in her hand, "Our informant said that the boss rarely comes in the hideout where the informant is currently at, their boss stays somewhere where only trusted member are allowed." Jihyo said as she looks at the three.

"No one even know what their boss looks like.." Jihyo added and sighed, "It's going to be hard to find their boss.." Chaeyoung said as she looks at Dahyun who has been silent the whole time, "Dahyun.. You okay?" Chaeyoung asked, "Y- Ye I'm fine." Dahyun replied.

"We can catch them while they're during their 'activities'" Chaeyoung suggested, "What do you mean?" Mina asked while looking at Chaeyoung, "For example if they do another illegal transaction then maybe their boss will attend it." Chaeyoung answered, "No. It's too dangerous." Jihyo said with a serious tone.

"I don't want the same thing to happen." Jihyo added, "B- But..." Chaeyoung insisted, "No means no, We won't do that." Jihyo as she stands up and immediately left.

"Jihyo is right.." Mina said while looking at Chaeyoung, "Ye.. Whatever.." Chaeyoung replied while sulking, "You look so cute, Chae.." Mina said while staring at Chaeyoung, "W- Wat.." Chaeyoung blushed.

"I need to go to Myeongdong to buy something.." Dahyun said as she gets up, "Come back home before midnight.." Mina said as she averts her gaze to Dahyun ,"Yes, Ma'am." Dahyun replied while saluting and then laughed.

Dahyun grabs her wallet, "Buy us something, kay.." Chaeyoung said and smiled, "Ye ye.." Dahyun replied and left.

-

| MYEONGDONG

"Thank you." Dahyun as she exits the taxi, "I shouldn't take the taxi again.. Subway is cheaper.." Dahyun mumbled, "Next week is Jihyo's birthday.." Dahyun murmured, "I wonder what certain thing does she want as gift.." Dahyun asked herself.

"Maybe..shoes..." Dahyun mumbled as she looks around Myeongdong, "I'll just get her new pair of shoes." Dahyun said to herself.

Dahyun went inside a shop and bought a pair of white shoes, "I just got paid.. And now I'm broke.. again.." Dahyun mumbled while looking at the paper bag she's holding.

"Now.. Time to buy something for them.." Dahyun mumbled as she looks at the shops, "Couple rings for them.." Dahyun said as she looks at a shop selling jewelries.

Dahyun bought the rings and placed it inside the paper bag, "And now.. Time to go home.." Dahyun mumbled as she starts walking back home, "Luckily, The apartment is near.." Dahyun mumbled and smiled.

-

"It's getting dark..." Dahyun mumbled while walking.

While walking Dahyun heard someone screaming in the alley, Dahyun slowly went into the alley and saw 3 men standing, "Someone got tricked." One of them said and laughed, "A pretty one.." The other one said while looking at Dahyun's face.

"This is kinda.. unfair.. one vs three.. and I'm injured..." Dahyun mumbled, One of them blocked the way out, "Stay still if you don't want to get hurt." One of them said and smirked.

Dahyun tried to run but the person guarding the way out grabbed her wrist and threw her to the wall, "That hurt..." Dahyun mumbled.

Dahyun gets up and kicked the man guarding the way out, "We told you to stay still!" The other one shouted as she punch Dahyun in the face but Dahyun dodged it but he punched again and Dahyun wasn't able to dodge it.

Dahyun fell to the floor, "yep.. made a mistake.." Dahyun mumbled, and they started kicking Dahyun causing Dahyun to spit blood, "S- stop.." Dahyun mumbled, They didn't listen and continued kicking Dahyun.