Chapter XVIII - Appointment

3rd PERSON's POV

"I told the chief to cook something delicious for breakfast." Sana said as she gets up, "I'll go call someone real quick, you can go downstairs first." Sana added and then she went inside the comfort room, Dahyun nodded and went downstairs.

The maids bowed to her, "why are they bowing to me.." Dahyun mumbled as she walks toward the dining room.

-

Sana called Momo and Momo immediately answere the call.

SANA – NORMAL | MOMO - BOLD

"Don't come to my house today." "I'm with someone so don't show yourself."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Investigate more about my Father's death and that person named 'PENGUIN'."

"Noted."

"I'll hang up now, Bye."

Sana hang up the call and immediately went downstairs, the maids bowed to her, She went to the dining room and saw Dahyun sitting down.

Sana sat in the middle seat, "Why aren't you eating yet?" Sana asked as she looks at Dahyun's food, "I'm waiting for you." Dahyun replied, "Then let's eat." Sana said.

"Thank you for the food." Dahyun said while holding the chopsticks and bowed, Then Dahyun started eating, "Oh.. cute." Sana mumbled and secretly smiled.

"I only have the clothes I wore yesterday.." Dahyun said, "I bought you a new set of clothing." Sana replied without looking at Dahyun, "W- What?!" Dahyun widened her eyes, "I bought it as your birthday gift, Even though it's still months away." Sana replied.

"It's upstairs. Sana added.

-

After Dahyun finished eating she went upstairs first to take a bath and change, and Sana continued eating her breakfast.

"Oh.." Dahyun mumbled as she looks for the price tag, "WHAT DA!!!!" Dahyun shouted and widened her eyes.

-

"This doesn't look bad.." Dahyun mumbled as she looks at her reflection in the mirror, "But it's goddamn expensive.." Dahyun said and sighed, "I should go text Jihyo." Dahyun mumbled as she went to where her phone is charging, and then she texted Jihyo.

"I'm still with my former classmate, I'll go to my appointment with her." Dahyun sent it and Jihyo immediately replied back.

"Noted, Take care."

Dahyun sighed and locked her phone, "You're finally going to get removed today." Dahyun said as she looks at her shoulder, "I'm going to get scolded if Jihyo finds out that.. I know who's the boss after all.." Dahyun mumbled as she looks at the ceiling, "What I'm doing is really.. wrong.." Dahyun said as she plop down in the bed.

"Yep, you're doing something 'wrong' that could possibly ruin your mission and your status." Sana said while leaning in the door, "H- How long have you been standing there..?" Dahyun nervously said, "Long enough to be able to hear what you just said." Sana replied and chuckled.

"You look good in those." Sana said while looking at Dahyun and smirked, "T- Thanks for this.." Dahyun answered while looking away, "You're blushing again." Sana said as she slowly approach Dahyun, "N- No I'm not." Dahyun stuttered.

"Why don't we watch a movie together since your appointment is still in afternoon." Sana said as she sit beside Dahyun, "S- Sure." Dahyun said while looking away, "I'll watch anything.." Dahyun added, "You sure?" Sana asked while smirking, "Y- ye I'm sure.." Dahyun replied.

-

Sana picked a horror movie and they started watching it, Dahyun grabbed a pillow a hid behind it, "You're still scared of horror movies." Sana said and laughed, "N- No I'm not.. It's just-" Dahyun said, "Stop lying, I know you hate horror movies." Sana laughed.

-

In the middle of the movie, Dahyun moved closer to Sana and then she suddenly hugged her and covered her eyes, "Let's stop watching this." Sana said while looking at Dahyun who's covering her eyes, "N- No.. Let's continue.." Dahyun said as she slowly uncovers her eyes.

-

The movie ended and Dahyun is still covering her eyes, "The movie has ended." Sana said while poking Dahyun's forehead, "It was great." Dahyun chuckled, "You didn't see the whole movie.." Sana sighed.

"Let's watch something that you're NOT scared." Sana said and laughed, Dahyun nodded and sat down properly.

-

While on the middle of the movie, Sana looked at Dahyun and saw her sleeping tightly in her shoulder, Sana poked Dahyun but she's not waking up so she decided to lay Dahyun down on the bed.

"Why is she asleep all of sudden.." Sana mumbled while looking at Dahyun who's asleep, "She did not even do anything exhausting.." Sana quietly said.

Sana got up and grabbed Dahyun's phone, "Password.." Sana mumbled as she tries to unlock Dahyun's phone, "The day we first met.." Sana mumbled as she types the password and successfully unlocked it.

Sana checked Dahyun's gallery, "She went to Hawaii a few days ago.." Sana mumbled while looking at Dahyun's photo, "I shouldn't do this.. This is invading her privacy..." Sana mumbled as she locks the phone and puts it back.

"I do far more dangerous thing than this 'invading her privacy'." Sana said to herself and chuckled.

Sana sat in the couch and stared at Dahyun, "I'll just wake her up an hour before her appointment." Sana mumbled.

-

-

"2:35" Sana said as she looks at her bedroom's wall clock, "I should wake her up" Sana stood up and approached Dahyun, "Wake up." Sana said as she pokes Dahyun's nose, "Wake up or else I'll do it ag-" Dahyun immediately got up and covered Sana's mouth, "No." Dahyun said.

-

-

Sana's driver drove them to the hospital, Dahyun got out of the car first and opened the car door for Sana, they went inside and waited for Dahyun's turn.

-

"Kim Dahyun." The doctor's assistant shouted, Dahyun got up and walked inside, followed by Sana.

"Hi Doc." Dahyun bowed and sat in front of the doctor, The doctor bowed his head and smiled.

Sana sat in the couch and watched the doctor examine Dahyun's injury.

-

"You can remove your cast now, your shoulder might feel numb but it won't be for long." The doctor said and smiled, "Thanks Doc." Dahyun replied.

The doctor slowly removed the cast, After the doctor removed the cast Dahyun slowly stretched her arm, "Don't lift heavy things yet." The doctor said as he goes back to his chair.

"You can leave now." The doctor said and smiled, "Thank you again, Doc." Dahyun bowed.

-

Dahyun and Sana is on their way back to the car, while on their way back to the car, Sana stopped and Dahyun looked at her, "Hmm, Why did you stop?" Dahyun asked, "I'll heal your injury." Sana said as she leans closer to Dahyun.

And then Sana kissed Dahyun's shoulder, "W- what!" Dahyun got startled, "I love you." Sana said and smiled and then she kissed Dahyun's lips.

Oof..

Yikes..

Thank you once again for supporting my story, <3 I've finally achieved one of my goal, To reach 1k reads. :)

- M